Chapter 45

Y/n's pov

I coughed and rolled to my side. I put my hand over my mouth but then puked out some blood. I looked right in front of me and noticed some pointy nails.

I slowly looked up and noticed it was the one and only.

Zalgo

"Fuck", He started talking but I couldn't hear him. I started to look around and saw everyone yelling at me. Why can't I hear anything?

I got picked up but I couldn't feel anything.

What the hell is going on?

He's picking me up by the throat but it doesn't hurt. I can't feel it. A sudden ringing hurt my ears. I started to faintly hear everyone.

Why's he yelling at me?

"Can you fucking yell louder!? I can't here you dumbass!!!", he don't look happy now. I finally noticed other demons in the room.

What is going on?

He moved my head and started yelling in my ear. Dang, still can't hear much.

Hold up, what happened!?

I remember going in a room with Slender, what was it for? Oh, Hunter! What happened after?

"y... y... y/n.... Y/... Y/n...", who's saying my name, cause they're butchering it. Oh wait! I can hear!

"Y/N!!!",

"Huh? Hold the fuck up!! I can hear!!", I looked around and saw the demons attacking the others. "Y/N!! GET OUT OF THERE!!!", get out of what? I looked back at Zalgo.

Oh, that...

We stared at each other kind of awkwardly.

"So uh, how's the balls?", he got mad and threw me at the window. Well, that's one way to get out of that. It didn't hurt either. Cool!

I patted my body to find a weapon. I seriously have nothing!! I finally noticed something. I moved my hand in front of my face.

"Am I blind?", I closed my left eye. Everything went black. I opened my eye again and then noticed a weird looking dog in front of me.

It screeched loudly

It screeched loudly. I covered my ears until I knew it was done.

"Uh, your kind of cute?", I rolled away when it tried to bite me. I got up and started running from it. I stopped when another one appeared in front of me. "Really!? C'mon!!",

I picked up a stick on the ground. I started to hear laughing. I looked at the porch and saw Zalgo sitting on the stairs while watching.

"What are you laughing at!?",

"I wANt To sEe yOU SUffeR!!",

"You still mad about me shooting you in the balls!? That's in the past dude!", I hit one of the weird dogs away with the stick.

"NO!! tHe bULlet WaS StuCK foR a LItTle wHiLE!!",

"Did you get it out?",

"YeS- ThaT'S Not THe PoiNT!!", I got tackled by the dog. I put the stick in front of me. It's about to break!!

"C'mon buddy!! You can't possibly hate me that bad!? Remember in the mornings you'd gossip about not having good workers!? Remember the new torture methods you were talking about with me!? What about when you told me that when you sneeze fire sometimes-!",

"HeY!! tHAt oNe WAs a SeCRet!!!",

"Sorry-", the stick broke and I grabbed the dog's mouth from the jaws and held it open. "Cmon Zalgo!!! I thought we had something!!", I screeched when I saw an eye in it's mouth staring back at me.

The other one was trying to bite my leg but I broke it's jaw when I hit it with the stick.

"If YoU tHInk wE hAd SomEThinG, yOu ArE soRElY mIstAKen", I brought my leg up and pushed the one on top of me away.

"Fuck you Zalgo! That's why you got no dick anymore!!", he got up and started walking towards me. I saw the dogs whimper and run away. Shit, this ain't good. "Um, how's the weather up there?", I ran under him and opened the front door.

I came face to face with a familiar demon.

"YOU!!!",

"Horse shit, been a while!", I looked down at his hand and saw a knocked out Kate. He dropped her and started coming towards me.

"WeLl wEll WelL, sEEms liKE yOu tWO Are aCqUAinTanCEs", I nervously laughed.

Is everyone out!?

"Y/n, MEet VaZoriTH, hE's In cHArgE of oUr ToRtuRE chAMbeRs", I could feel him smirking.

"A-Ah, cool... you know, it was great seeing you again Hors- Vazorith, ya know? I'm gonna go though, got stuff to do and all", I nervously laughed and looked at the two. I picked up Kate and looked at the two. "So um... yeah, y'all ain't gonna let me go, are you?",

Before they could answer, something wrapped around my waist and just pulled me away. I held onto Kate tightly. My leg was grabbed.

I was hanging upside-down, I looked up and saw them inside LJ's carnival, the little door was Jason's.

"I WON'T LET YOU GO!! NOT AFTER HUMILIATING ME LIKE THAT!!!", I let go of Kate so they can catch her.

I saw Offender struggling a bit to hold onto me. Out of nowhere, Hunter came and stabbed Vazorith's arm. He screeched and let go of me.

The door slammed closed. I went flying back to Offender knocking him down.

"Y/n!!!", Doggo and Smile ran towards me. Everyone surrounded us.

"Are you ok!?", I looked at everyone and sighed.

"All of you guys better tell me what the fuck is going on right now", I gasped when I saw Doggo bigger. "My baby!!",

"U-Um, well...", Ben looked to the side and nudged Jeff.

_________________________________________

Hey hey y'all! How's everyone doing?

So, I've decided to create a discord server for you guys! Yay!

I've decided to make one after talking to
RandomAvacadoGrammar ! Thank you for the idea! Sorry I couldn't join yours, my invite expired. ;-;

There, you can talk to other creepypasta fans, other weebs, ask me any questions about the story or other stories, send art and just have fun.

Here's the Link:
https://discord.gg/U7T6yD3q

Any who, that's all y'all, hope you enjoyed and we'll see how this goes,

                                                 Bye~