chapter 65

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes. I slowly got up and wiped the drool from my mouth. I looked around and saw that we were parked in an empty parking lot. I looked over at Hunter. He was on the driver's seat.

I'm still not used to the body he's possessing. I looked outside and saw it was nighttime. I checked on the phone and saw it fully charged.

I unlocked the door and went outside. I looked around before talking to the phone again.

"Ben? Hey! You there?", I waited for a response and sadly, I got none back.

I sighed and leaned against the car. I looked around again.

Where are we?

Should I turn on my location? Nope! That's stupid!

How do I contact Ben tho?

"Helloooo? Yoohoo! Ben, you there?", I stretched out a bit. Let me try something new. "Ben drowned, your dear bestest friend in the world is trying to get in contact with you",

Silence...

"Hi, we've been trying to reach you about your cars extended warranty",

Silence...

"C'mon man!! Answer meeeeee!!!",

Silence...

"Fine! I'll give you the silent treatment too!", I stared at it hoping for a reply and yes, nothing. "I was just kidding... please answer...",

Silence...

I sighed dramatically and sat on the trunk of the car. I laid down and-

"You look submissive and breedable", I immediately jumped off the trunk. I looked at the trunk, no one was there. I started looking around. "Right here",

I swiped at the air behind me. I heard chuckling behind me but everytime I turned around, no one was there.

"Ok tough guy! Show me your face!!",

"Oh? You want ME, to show you MY face?",

"Uh, that'd be nice?", I started smelling something sweet.

"Oh sweetheart~ I don't think you can handle me~ My beauty is far to much for you!", what?

"Bitch! I'm drop dead fucking gorgeous! You think I can't look at you even tho I look at myself everyday!?",

"Oh? I like you~", a hand grabbed my chin and then I was forced to look at a guy. "Yeah, you're right! I see what you're talking about~", I looked at the guy.

He had floofy hair that was dyed sliver, he had some sunglasses on and he had a Hawaiian shirt with khaki shorts and red crocs, a fanny pack over his shoulder. I stared at him for a solid minute.

"I-I...", I sighed and rubbed my temple.

"What?",

"Why?",

"Why what!?", I motioned to his clothes. 

"What is this? What are you?",

"Me!? I thought you'd never ask!", he grabbed me by the shoulder. "I bet you're wondering why I where these glasses! Time to find ou-ah!!", before he could take the sunglasses off, he was shot.

I looked over at Hunter, he had the gun.

"Aah! You fucking shot me!!",

"And I'll do it again",

"Fuck yo-ah!", Hunter shot him again. I just stared at the two.

"Let's get out of here Y/n", I looked at the shouting demon.