Q and A results

Hello readers! I have noticed one question I would get a lot would be,

What's your update schedule?
I try my best to update on the weekends, sometimes I won't since I'm also writing other chapters for my other stories.

Why did you decide to make a creepypasta x Tomboy instead of a female or male x creepypasta?
So, the reason why I decided to make a creepypasta x Tomboy was because I got inspired by reading another creepypasta x Tomboy. I tried to find more stories but I noticed their wasn't much so I decided to make one.

Who's your favorite creepypasta out of all of them?
My favorite would either be Smile dog or Laughing Jack. Who doesn't love a smiling dog!

When did you find creepypasta?
I found creepypasta when I was around 5. Between 2010 through 2011.

Do you like anything else besides creepypasta?
Yes! Something I love is anime! I actually just finished The Promised Neverland.

Are you gonna write a story with Offender or a chapter for him?
I've been thinking about that. I actually want to write scenarios with everyone but it's probably not gonna be related to the actual story. Tell me your guys opinions.

Are you a tomboy?
Yes indeed!

What got you interested in creepypasta?
Well, my brothers liked it a bunch back then, they showed me what it was after that. Now, I'm the only one who actually still likes it.

Is Sonic.exe going be in this?
I love Sonic.exe but sadly, he will not be in this story since there's just so many creepypasta. Sorry I wasn't able to add him! I'll probably try my best to mention him!

Is this like a Ben x reader? Or Jane x reader? Or creepypasta x flirty Tomboy reader?
Ok so, with Ben, right now they're at best friends level, who knows, maybe they can. Now with Jane, she wanted to go on the date because she wanted to get to know more about Jane, she also wanted to have a killing buddy to kill those random girls. Now, yes, she is flirty, why? Cause she likes to mess with people.

Is Offender ever going to take advantage of Y/n?
So, I bet lots of y'all have a bunch of mixed feelings with their relationship. But the answer is, who knows. Maybe Y/n will let it happen one day, maybe one Y/n will just make sure he can't make babies anymore but, who knows.

Is Hunter ever going to take advantage of Y/n at all in the book?
So, Hunter. Hunter will never take advantage of Y/n ever. Why you ask? I mean, he may have kidnapped her but, he would not want to hurt the person he 'loves' in such a way. If he ever were to do that, he'd feel guilty. So guilty that he'd probably bury himself alive. Hunter wants Y/n to actually love him back, he doesn't want anyone to get in his way which was the reason why he took her.

Who's Y/n going to fall in love with? Or are they all going to fall in love with her?
Hmm, who would Y/n love? That'll probably be more in the story. I don't think all of them are gonna fall for Y/n. Some maybe, not all though. Who would be a good lover for Y/n?

Now, some of you guys wanted scenarios. I actually liked your guys scenarios do, I'll put them.

Scenario 1
_________________________________________

Hunter's pov

So, I'm going to be Zalgo's proxy when I get Y/n. My sweet Y/n! Yes! I wonder, will she like cuddles? She does like f/f! I'll get that for her everyday! When I get her with me, I'll make sure I hug her and hold her close and smell her hair and kiss her.

I stopped thinking for a bit and held my hand to my lips.

I've never kissed anyone! I can't mess up my kiss with her! I need to practice! On what though? Oh! I know! I started bit my finger and started drawing something with my blood. I think this how he told me.