Chapter 59

Y/n's pov

'I'm telling you! Aliens! Aliens are finally coming to earth and they just warned us! How could it not be-!'

'I don't really know what it was but let me tell ya, war. Some other wordly beings set us as their targets, we're going to war so-'

'I could honestly care less, if we die, we die-'

'Demons!! They're gonna kill us!! All of us!!-'

'We've made the heavens mad!! The angels!! They're mad at us!! We've angered them!!-'

'God is coming, we're all safe. No one needs to be scared, our savior is coming-'

'Probably experiment gone wrong. Crazy wacko scientists or something-'

I closed the laptop and sighed. I buried my face in my hand and little nub.

"Told you, everyone is freaking out. A few new cults are probably gonna start coming out too", I ate a spoonful of chicken soup from Hunter.

"I can't believe this is happening... and I'm the one who started this...", I groaned and laid down.

"Oh! And check this out!", Ben started typing something. He scrolled and clicked on a video. The title was, Can someone help me!?.

It should some guy filming from inside his home.

'Guys... I'm hearing some groaning noises or something but... I heard my dog whimper too... I need to check on him...'

The guy walked to a door a moved the blinds. You could hear the groaning noise but also crunching. He moved his phone side to side before something was spotted.

A very pale and skinny humanoid figure was crouched down.

'Guys... what the fuck... what the fuck...'

The thing stopped crunching and then slowly turned around. It's whole face was a huge mouth with sharp jagged teeth. The thing screeched and shot it's tongue at him. The guy yelled when the window broke and the video ended there.

"Damn... what the fuck was that?",

"Probably just a glutton demon",

"Glutton demon?",

"Yeah, they eat anything. Trash, plants, animals, humans, the list goes on",

"Fuck, how did that happen?",

"When your sin is gluttony, you get starved from everything. Food, water, sunlight, affection, love, anything at all, usually the tortured soul turns into that",

"Oh shit, do they usually come out hungry?",

"Depends on what they hunger for really", I nodded and scrolled through all the other videos. Hunter fed me another spoonful of soup.

All these video are from the exact day of the incident to just a few minutes ago. I looked out the window and saw a few ghostly figures watching from the bottom. I sighed and laid down.

Seeing dead people is really not that cool. I told EJ about it but he says that it's cause of my near death experience. The laptop was slammed closed and tossed onto a couch. I looked up at Jeff as Ben ran to check up on the laptop.

"To much YouTube for you already, we're watching some TV", I looked at him and nodded. He turned on the TV.

'A mysterious light was seen-'

'A light that changed the whole sky-'

'Everyone is puzzled by a strange lig-'

'A strange light-'

'Locals are confused by a strange light-'

He turned the TV off and sighed. He tossed the remote on the couch to and got off the bed.

"Whatever, TV ain't shit! I'll go find something or whatever...",

"Yeah...", he nodded and left my room. I shook my head when Hunter offered me another spoonful. I curled up with the animals.

"I'm gonna go get my games, be right back!", Ben ran out. I sighed and laid my head on Doggo.

Hunter slowly floated over me. He poked my cheek.

"Nothings wrong", he narrowed his eyes at me and pinched my cheek this time. "Like I said, nothing is wrong", I sighed and rolled over.

I saw him peek at me with a pout. I groaned and sat up.

"Fine, something is up", he smiled at me and then laid on my lap while looking at me. "I mean, it's my fault that the gates opened, now humanity has to pay for my mistake. I'm probably on the demons number one hit list and if people find out, I'm gonna be on humanities number one hit list too!",

He did a little motoin with his hands. He made a Y with it and moved it in front of his chin. I looked at him for a bit before sighing.

"I know it was a mistake but this is like top tier bad shit kind of mistake", he shook his head.

He made some more motions. He put his hands into fists and moved one of them to the other and then put up one finger. I groaned and scratched my head.

"I know everyone makes mistakes but I don't think one's as bad as almost killing humanity with an army of demons", he nervously smiled and shrugged.

Man, I fucked up big time...

He slowly sat up and smiled at me. He kissed my forehead and caressed my cheeks. He picked up the bowl of soup and then left.

Ben came in after Hunter left. Toby, Jeff and Red came in behind him.

"Brought the oculus",

"How rich are you guys?",

"Not rich, found it while stalking some dude", they started connecting everything and handing me the controls. I tried holding in a laugh when they taped the control on my little nub.

"You guys are being awfully nice today", they all looked at each other. Toby put the oculus on my head.

"J-Just want to g-get you r-relaxed", then he put the oculus on my face.

"Besides! Might as well take advantage of being sick to goof off or something!", I chuckled and positioned the headset better.

"I guess you guys are right and thanks for this guys",

"Yeah yeah, no problem, just enjoy the game", I laughed and saw 'Beat saber' pop up.

_________________________________________

If you were to hatch 4 dogs and two flew away, how many dolphins would it take to fish an elephant?

Shoutout to whoever gets it... 👀

Anyways, schools gonna be starting beginning of next month for me. I'm scared to go back, I don't even remember anything :(
Also, link to my discord is in my bio if ya wanna join.

Welp, that's all,

                                           Bye~