Chapter 58

Y/n's pov

I saw black and red splatter everywhere...

The more I look at it...

The more unsettling it gets...

Even if I can't feel it...

It's disturbing knowing you just lost an arm...

I looked up at Slendy when he called my name. He was holding me, almost cradling me. He wrapped my arm with some bandages that he poofed from thin air.

"Please, forgive me Y/n. Tell me, are you ok?", I looked at him before looking back at my blood.

"Y-Yeah...", I heard him sigh before he started walking somewhere. I slowly waved my hand around the area where my other arm would have been at.

Weird...

"Y/n!!", I saw EJ and LJ running to us. "Holy shit...", they both stared at me. EJ checked on my injury and LJ just kind of stood there staring.

"LJ, take Y/n and get these two out of here, I still have business to attend here. Careful with her, she's still in shock", next thing you know, LJ is carrying me and we're walking somewhere.

I ignored any small talk and just kept staring at where my arm would have originally been at. I really can't feel anything.

"She needs some air right now...", I looked up when it didn't smell ash anymore. We're in the mansion.

It's completely destroyed now...

It looks like someone destroyed it purposely. The front door looks like someone really wanted out since it was off its hinges. All the windows were destroyed, scratch marks and gashes were on the walls.

I wonder what things were able to get out of hell...

I looked down at all the picture frames that were destroyed, looks like someone stomped all over them.

I let out a content sigh when we made it outside. There was a huge red light that went into the sky, it even changed the color of the sky with it. LJ and EJ sat on the stairs.

I leaned onto LJ and closed my eyes. I just need some quiet time...

*CRACK*

I snapped my eyes open while LJ and EJ and stood up. I heard multiple footsteps and then a bright light was shined on us.

I closed my eyes and looked away.

"POLICE!! DON'T MOVE!!", my breathed hitched and then looked up. My eye adjusted and then I saw people in SWAT gear pointing guns at us. I saw red dots on us.

"Shit...", I heard EJ grumble. I could hear some of the SWAT members whispering to each other. Probably on how EJ and LJ look. Two of them started appropriately us.

"DON'T MOVE AND DON'T RESIST!!", these lights are really starting to make me nauseous. My head started feeling dizzy and then I moved my head to the side and puked.

The two guys stopped. I groaned and then we were somewhere else. I was placed on a bed and then I heard shuffling. The door opened and closed a few times.

I think a good needed rest would be good. This time, I know I'm not gonna die.

Last thing I heard dozing off was the door slamming opened and someone yelling my name.

...

I opened my eyes and looked around. I breathed in a few times but my nose was kind of stuffy.

Am I sick?

I felt something wet on my forehead. I looked at my legs and saw Doggo sleeping in between my legs with his head on my stomach, Smile was on the empty spot next to me and Grinny was on my chest. I looked next to the bed and saw EJ sleeping on a chair.

I saw a few people sprawled out on the floor with blankets and pillows. I yawned and rubbed my nose. I saw a tissue box on the dresser next to the bed. Just as I was about to get one, the door opened.

In came Hunter with a floating bowl. We both made eye contact. The bowl fell and Hunter dashed in for a hug. Everyone else got up fast, ready for a fight.

"H-Hey Hunter...", I coughed a bit. My voice sounds like shit...

"Y/N!!!", I saw a crying Ben, Sally, Lazari and Toby next to the bed.

"Y/NNNNNNNN!!",

"I'm so happy your awake!!!",

"E-Everyone's be-been wor-worried!!!", worried?

"Why's everyone worried?", I tried sitting up but Hunter gently pushed me down. EJ stoop up and handed me a tissue.

"You've been unconscious for two days", I heard Doggo whimper and groan. I pat his head and looked at them.

"How?",

"Well, you do have a fever and your still adjusting to the new blood", what did he say?

"N-New blood?", I blew my nose. Hold on, if I'm blowing my nose with this hand, then what is...? I looked at my other arm.

That's weird, I remember it being ripped off above my elbow but, it's all the way up my wrist.

"Is it...?",

"Growing back? Yes. How? Well, you needed a blood transfusion and Slender was the only one who could do it",

"Oh", so it's gonna grow back anyways. Everyone took turns on giving me a hug and then Toby ran around Offender's mansion announcing that I was awake.