Chapter 26

So I drew Y/n as a kid meeting her future self, it's not the best but I liked drawing it. :) I used one of the masks on her.

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov

I ran downstairs to the living room. When I found Jeff's room, I got him to babysit Doggo. I saw Jane waiting for me. I looked at Doggo.

"Listen to Smile, ok buddy?", he wagged his tail and barked. I pet him and sent him off. Then I grabbed Ben from the couch.

"Hey buddy, mind teleporting us to my house", I noticed his face got red. Then he shook his head.

"What for?",

"Me and Jane have a date~",

"I didn't agree to that!",

"Well you're here aren't you?", she looked like she wanted to say something but stopped. I looked at Ben again. "So?", he sighed.

"Alright, buy me something while you're out",

"Like what?",

"Anything!", he grabbed my hand and Jane's. Then he jumped through the TV. We all landed in my living room.

"Home sweet home!",

"Looks like a dump",

"Blame Jeff for that", I looked at Ben. "I'll make sure to bring you something", I pat his head then pushed him in the TV.

"What do we do now?", Jane had her arms crossed as she sat on the couch. Hmm. Oh yeah! I went to my kitchen and opened a random cabinet. I pulled out a phone. I unlocked it and looked around it for a little.

"Here we go!",

"What?", she was in the doorway. I showed her the phone. "An address?",

"Yes! These are 2 girls addresses!",

"Of course they'd be girls", she rolled her eyes.

"Hey! I'm not only into girls! Anywho, they're just friends from this one girl I killed", she walked towards me. She stopped right in front of my face well, mask.

"It's daylight outside, you want us to kill someone in broad daylight!", I grabbed her by the shoulders.

"I did say this was also gonna be a date", I noticed a small blush on her face. Then she looked away from me and pushed me away.

"Like I said, I didn't agree to it!", I could feel her glare. I threw the phone on the floor and stepped on it.

"Aww, please! Just today! We'll be on a date and in the end we can go and get some kills, sounds nice, whaddya say?", she looked at me for little. Finally, after a few minutes, she sighed.

"Fine, on one condition",

"Of course",

"I pick where we go", I nodded. Then I took my mask off and put it in my backpack. I noticed she kept looking at me.

"What's wrong?",

"Nothing, you just, look... nice...", I smiled at her. She's blushing again.

"Thanks!", I gave her a side hug and walked her to the living room. "You wanna get a jacket or something?",

"Actually, you have any sunglasses to hide my eyes?", I actually like her eyes.

"You really wanna cover your eyes? They look beautiful",

"Well you don't see pure black eyes everyday do you?",

"Well people do tattoo their eyes, don't they?", she sighed again.