Chapter 25

Y/n's pov

I feel refreshed! I took a bubble bath with Doggo. I like this outfit Jeff let me borrow too.

He never wheres it since it's green

He never wheres it since it's green. What's the point of getting clothes if you're never gonna where it. I walked out the bathroom and laid on the bed. I just noticed. I'm fucking hungry. I got up and left the room. Now, where are the stairs. I looked at Doggo.

"Ya know where the stairs are at?", he just licked me. Ok.

"You're trying to find the stairs?", I turned around and saw the girl I called thicc.

"Yeah", she motioned for me to follow her. Now that's a nice dress. C'mon eyes, don't peak. I know you want to but don't. She's shorter to. Around 5'5.

"Here are the stairs", I finally looked up. Dammit! I wasn't looking where I'd have to go.

"Thanks, uh...?",

"Jane the killer, Jane's fine",

"Thanks Jane, names Y/n, this little guy is Senior Doggo, Doggo's fine", I smirked at her even if I have my mask on. She pet Doggo and walked away. She stopped before she went down.

"For calling me a bitch, I'm gonna let you walk around until you find Offender",

"Aww, how rude, I'll just follow you!", I gave her a little pistol motion. She sighed and mumbled something about me being Jeff's friend. I slid down through the railing and walked into the kitchen. I saw EJ eating something red, Masky and Hoodie were talking amongst each other and Jeff and Ben there. I walked up to them.

"Hey Y/n!",

"Yello!", I noticed something next to Jeff on the floor.

"Oh yeah! Y/n, I want you to meet Smile dog", a red and black husky stood up. I heard Doggo whimper and try to hide in my arm.

"It's ok buddy! I won't let him hurt ya", I crouched in front of Smile. I held my hand in front of him. He slowly put his head on my hand. I started to pet him. "Hey Doggo, don't worry",

"Smile already likes you, that's good, he immediately bit Ben's arm", I laughed at Ben. Ben's face went red from embarrassment.

"Yeah, well at least I'm adorable, right Y/n",

"Eh?", Jeff started laughing.

"You called Ben adorable when you were drunk! Haha!", I picked my mask up only to show my mouth. I grabbed Ben by the chin and made him look at me. I slowly got closer to him. I stopped at his ear.

"What makes you think that was all drunk talk? You sure are adorable when your a blushing mess", I licked his ear and let him go. I pulled my mask down and noticed everyone looking at the both of us.

"I, uh...", Ben's face was red. He stuttered for a little longer before running out. Me and Jeff started laughing and eventually so did EJ, Masky and Hoodie.

"Oh God! His face! Even his ears were red!", I made sure I put Doggo on the ground before I dropped him from laughing to much.

"Did I just see my Y/n flirt with someone who isn't me~", Karma's a bitch, isn't it.

"Get away from me you perv!", he hugged me from behind.

"Oh? But I love this pose we're in, I want to finish what we had in the bedroom~",

"Oh fuck you! You're the reason I jumped out the window! It's actually a habit now that I think about it", he slammed me on the table. "Jeff! Why not help a friend, aye?",

"Sorry, you're on your own, I ain't dealing with him anymore, I just got him off me last month", he ran out.

"Jeff! You fucker!!!",

"Just you and me know darling~",

"Nah, EJ's still here, EJ! My good friend-",

"You're on your own Y/n",

"Fuck you too!", he shrugged and continued eating. Offender laid his head on my shoulder. Then I heard him... purr...? "Uh...?",

"I like this position, I'm very close to you and you're to vulnerable to do anything~", he licked my cheek. I tried to wipe it away but he had his weird tendrils holding them. I shuddered when I felt his breath.

"O-Offender, my g-good fr, ugh, fr, ew, friend? Why not let me go?",

"How about no, I like thi- FUCK!", he let me go and jumped away. I looked down and saw Smile biting his leg. I saw one of his tendrils getting bit by Doggo. I ran and pulled Doggo away. "Stupid mutt!", Smile let go and Offender teleported away.

"Thanks Smile, you to Doggo", I kissed Doggo on the head and pet Smile.

"You're lucky he likes you", fucking EJ! I turned around and glared at him.

"You! How dare you do nothing!", he shrugged.

"Offender is to much of a pervert to handle",

"Yo-, you have a good point, I'll let slide this time!", I put Doggo down and noticed him run towards Smile. He barked at him. Smile ignored him and laid down on Doggo. I forgot I'm hungry! I made myself a quick sandwich and shared it with Doggo.

"I knew Offender would go for you", I turned around and saw Jane. Then an idea popped in my head. I haven't had a kill in a while. I looked at Doggo and Smile then back at Jane. I went up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Come killing with me!",

"Uh...?",

"Great! It's a date! Meet me in 10 minutes in the living room!", I picked up Doggo and got Smile to follow me. Then I ran upstairs and went to look for Jeff's room.

Jane's pov

The fuck just happened!?