Chapter 28

Y/n's pov

I slowly opened my eyes. Where am I? Actually the real question is...

WHY THE FUCK AM I CHAINED!?

I was on a standing position. My arms were chained above my head. I saw a cage in the corner. I looked closer. Doggo!!! I looked around the room once more. It's empty. I whistled. He picked up his head and looked at me. He yelped a little.

"Hey buddy, don't worry, I'm gonna try to find a way to get us out of here", I whispered. He calmed down a little and sat. Suddenly the door opened. No way! Creepy weird guy from the store!? He looked up at me.

"Oh! You're up!", he started walking towards me. He got up to my face. He put his hand on my cheek. "You don't know how long I've waited to see you again, Y/n",

"Ok, I'm pretty stupid, you're gonna have to tell me who you are", I heard him laugh a little. He grabbed the bandages and ripped them off. No wonder he wears bandages. Half his face is literally burned and since I see this now. I know who he is...

"How were able to survive, Hunter...?", he smiled at me. He started to get closer. I picked my leg up and kicked him. "Keep your distance!", he was still smiling. He let a chuckle after a little.

"I don't mind getting hit by you, actually, I love it", fucking masochist. Well now I can't hit him, well, maybe. He started walking towards me again. I swung my leg towards him again. He grabbed it and put it over his shoulder.

"Hey! I thought you 'loved' getting hit by me!", I picked up my other leg and tried to stomp on him. He grabbed it again and put it over his other shoulder. "Hey! Why don't you take off these chains and you'll see what happens to you fucker!", he walked closer. I fucking hate this! He leaned his head on one of my thighs.

"I do like this though, I want to stay like this, besides, you're the one in chains and you don't know what I want to do to you while you're vulnerable",

"How do you casually say that while smiling you weirdo!!!", I tried to stop myself from shaking. I'm actually only shaking cause of this uncomfortable position. He's so fucking close to a place I don't want him close too!

"Aww, is my little kitty scared?",

"Don't fucking call me that! Besides, I'm not scared, I just...", he moved a little closer.

"Just what?",

"Stop moving closer you fucking pervert! I don't have to deal with another pervert!", I noticed his smile leave. His grip on my thighs also tightened. He looked in my eyes with a cold and murderous stare.

"Tell me about this 'other pervert", oh. I see what's going on now. I smirked at him.

"What if I don't wanna", he stared at me. Then he smirked and bit my thigh. "What the fuck!?",

"If you don't tell me then, I'll just have to be more than a pervert~", aw hell nah!

"I'll tell you! Just stop being a perv!", he smiled at me again and laid his head on my thigh again.

"Anything for my little kitty", I fucking hate this nickname.

"Uh, so this pervert is really, ya know, pervy I guess, he's been trying to get in my pants for a while now",

"Where'd you meet him?",

"Uh, under a light post",

"Has he touched you?",

"Well, he's stolen a kiss from me, oh my god! That was nasty! An octopus kissed me!", my arms feel numb. I felt my hair getting played with.

"I really miss your long hair but, I also like your short hair, it suits you", I could feel his hand go from my hair down to my face. "You're still as beautiful as I remember",

"Uh...?", he gripped my chin tightly and kissed me. My eyes widened as I tried to get away. I pulled away and look at a wall. I felt him put my legs down.

"I have something for you!", he sounds happy. Wait! Why the fuck he kiss me and then act as if nothing happened!? I felt him grab my throat, not to hard though.

"What are you-", I heard a click and felt something around my neck.

"It looks so cute on you! I can let you out the chains now!", is this a collar!? I'm not a fucking animal! After he took off my chains I tackled him.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!", then I felt pain go through my body. I yelled and grabbed at the collar. It stopped after a few seconds. I stared wide eyes at him. He smiled at me again and pulled me into a hug.

"Remember, you are my little kitty, it doesn't matter what you say, you are mine and no one else's", he was petting my head. I was still shaking and still comprehending what just happened. I heard a dark laugh in the room.

"YoU fiNallY HaVe hER, dOn'T foRGeT YouR paRt of Our DeAL", I looked up. I may have never met him but, I feel like this is Zalgo. What's he mean by deal though? Hunter sat up. I got off him and went towards the cage. I sat next to it. I saw Hunter hold out his arm.

"As my end of the deal, I'll become your proxy and be loyal to you", Zalgo grabbed Hunter's arm. I heard him yell out in pain. I could hear the sizzle coming from his arm. Zalgo stopped and looked at me.

"AnD, y/N wiLL alSo BecOMe mY PRoxY", I saw Hunter look up.

"You said I'd only have to give up my freedom!", Zalgo looked at him. He started yelling out in pain. Then Zalgo turned back around with a smirk.

"HavEN't yOu EveR heARd to nOT MAke a DeAL wIth A dEMon, nOw THen, Y/N, shOW mE YoUR ARm", I stared at him shocked. Like hell I'm gonna do that!

"Don't do it Y/n! You only belong to me!", I looked back at Hunter.  Then, I glared at him.

"Don't forget, I wouldn't have been here if it weren't for you!",

"Hehehe, YoU wOulDn'T Have BEEn hERe iF IT weREn'T For hIM", I could feel myself getting pulled by the collar. I grabbed his wrist and dug my nails in his weird rough skin.

"Let go you piece of shit!", he started laughing.

"SucH cOLOrfuL LanGUage yoU hAVe, I'LL HavE to Do SomEThinG abOUt THat", he flung me towards the wall. I face planted on the ground. Doggo started barking again. I started laughing. I noticed him looking at me. He walked up to me and yanked me by the collar again. "TeLl Me, wHAt'S So FunNy?",

"You know what you don't mess with", he smirked at me.

"EnLIghteN Me", I grabbed his horn and pulled it down. He fell on his face. I sat on top if him and jabbed his eye with my fingers. He screeched and threw me off him.

"You don't mess with a girl when they're on their fucking period!", he looked a little shocked at me.

"WhAt!?", I felt myself getting stained.

"Oh for fuck sakes!", I kicked the cabinet next to me, which broke. I grabbed its leg and threw it across the room. Then I got a cramp. "Stupid fucking cramps!", I punched a hole in the wall and kicked the closet door down.

"Y-Y/n-",

"The fuck you want you wannabe two- face!? Can't you see I'm doing shit!!",

"YO-", I threw a book at his face.

"You shut the fuck up you overgrown goat!!", I think he took offense to that.

"I'M noT a GOat!",

"You're a demon aren't you?!",

"YeS, bU-",

"That's what you demons are! Fucking overgrown goats and pigs!", I heard him scoff.

"YoU fuCKinG RacISt!",

"Oh boohoo, shove it up your ass!", he looked baffled. He tried to say something but stopped. He stomped his way to the door.

"GEt yoUR pET cOntROllEd!", he slammed the door closed. I glared at Hunter. He looked at me.

"Hehe, want some tampons?", he sounded nervous. I just ignored him and sat next to the cage again and started petting Doggo.