Chapter 34

Y/n's pov

I went up to Slendy's door and slammed it open.

"I shot your arch nemesis in the balls!", I saw that he wasn't the only one there. 4 guys that haven't met were there, well I've seen one of them. I've met the guy with stitches but I don't know his name. The other three I've never seen. Two of them had masks while the other dude just had gold eyes and was completely gray.

"Y/n! Your back? What is that on your back?",

"Right, this is my stalker. Slendy meet Hunter, Hunter...", I looked at Hunter who was just smiling at me, "...right. Yeah, I need help getting him off, can you help?", Slendy nodded.

"Of course, you four, we'll continue this meeting later",

"Yes sir!", I looked at the guy with the weird black and white mask.

"Ke ke ke", was all he said. Was that a laugh? I shrugged and sat down on one of the chairs. Everyone left, leaving me and Slendy alone.

"So, what are we gonna do?", Slendy got up and started to go towards his bookshelves. He started to look for something.

"I've heard of spirits attaching themselves to people before. Some want revenge, others just don't want leave the one's they love, I've never seen one in your case before though...", I sighed and rubbed my head.

"Are you saying that there's a possibility that you can't get him off me?", he nodded and grabbed a book.

"That's exactly what I'm saying",

"Can I try, like, yelling at him?",

"You can try", it nodded and stood up.

"Ok", I looked at Hunter and glared at him, "Hunter you piece of shit!! Get your ugly ass two-face off of me!!!", he just gave me a somewhat sad smile. He didn't let go but he did look like he was gonna cry. "I think I made him sad?",

"It seems so, that probably won't do much", Slendy was flipping though the pages in the book.

"Whatcha looking for?",

"A spell. If I find the right one, I believe I can get him away from you",

"Great! Let's get this show on the road!", guess I won't have Hunter with me for much longer.

_________________________________________

No one's pov

The pastas were chilling in the living room waiting for Y/n and taking care of Doggo.

"What do you guys think happened to Y/n when he was over there?", Jeff immediately looked up while still doing the squishing motion.

"What is Jeff doing?", everyone looked at Jeff.

"What?",

"Why do you keep doing that with your hands?",

"You guys didn't see!?",

"See what?",

"Y/n's ha-", a loud explosion cut him off. "The fuck was that!?", everyone got up and started to run upstairs. Other pastas were coming out their rooms to see what was going on.

"What the fuck was that!?",

"Don't know but it sounded like it came from upstairs", everyone started to go to the third floor. They all stopped in front of Slendy's door. Black smoke was coming from the bottom of the door. Masky was the one who opened the door.

A bunch of smoke came out. No one could see inside. After a few seconds, the room cleared to show Slendy holding a baby. Slendy was clearly angry.

"Who changed my materials again!?", everyone looked at Jeff and Toby. Jeff pointed at Toby.

"I swear it was all Toby!!",

"H-Hey!!",

"You two...", everyone visibly shook, "...you're lucky I stopped the spell in time, Y/n would've been dead", everyone looked at the giggling baby and put two and two together. Jane and Clockwork went over to the little baby.

"He's cute", Slendy mentality chuckled since not all the pastas knew Y/n was a female. Little Y/n clapped her hands and grabbed onto Clockwork's finger.

"Aww, didn't know our new 'buddy' could be this cute",

"What were you trying to do? My gaming buddy is a baby now!", Ben said while running up to Y/n. Slendy sighed.

"I was going to use a spell that would've helped Y/n with a certain spirit", he looked around looking for something. "It seems that I was able to get him away but, he's still here", everyone saw a certain spirit peaking from behind a chair.

"He's still here!? Stay the fuck away from MY gaming buddy!!", Hunter narrowed his eyes at Ben.

"Looks like he doesn't talk", Jeff and LJ walked up to little Y/n.

"Hehehe, little Y/n looks around a year! Hehehe, little children are so fragile", Jeff poked Y/n's cheek.

"Look who can't defend themselves now, hahaha", he started to pinch her cheek. She started to whine.

"Jeff! You're to rough!", Y/n started to cry a bit. Jeff started to laugh.

"I really hate babies", little Y/n finally had enough.

"Then leave him be!", Y/n pushed Jeff's hand away and pointed at him.

"B...", Jeff leaned in.

"What? What are you trying to say?",

"B...", Jeff started laughing.

"You can't even talk! Haha!", There's one thing the pastas don't know about Y/n.

"Bitch!", was Y/n's first word. She learned it after the lady at the orphanage was yelling at a lady. The whole room went quiet. Y/n started to clap and pointed at Jeff again. "Bitch! Bitch!", Jeff glared at Y/n. Everyone started to laugh.

"Hahahaha! Y/n even cussed as a baby!!", Jane started to play with little Y/n.

"Yes Y/n, Jeff is a bitch, hehehe",

"Hey! Shut the fuck up Jane!!", Jeff glared at Jane while she smirked at him.