Chapter 18

Y/n's POV

I need to go get more food. Besides, now I'm craving junk food and Ben is being annoying with his raging. I think he's scaring Doggo. I got off my bed and grabbed some clothes. I went to the bathroom to change cause I know Ben won't leave my room now.

 I went to the bathroom to change cause I know Ben won't leave my room now

Then I went and got the little dog carrier for Doggo.

"Where ya going?",

"Store, my foods all gone",

"Cool, can buy me some chips and soda, I ran out, thanks you're my best friend", this dude. Who knows, maybe I can meet a girl like Carrie. She'll end up dead but still, it was an easy kill.

"Alright buddy you're coming with me", I picked up Doggo and put him in the carrier. I grabbed my keys, helmet and my wallet. "Oh, and Ben, don't break anything... else",

"Ok", he didn't even take his eyes off the screen. Whatever. I walked downstairs, went outside and stopped. Wait a minute. Is my bike even fixed yet?! I walked over to it and noticed the broken wheel. These bitches! I stomped my way upstairs. "BEN!",

"Y-Yeah?", he sounds scared.

"Your boss said that someone was gonna fix my bike!",

"I could get someone right now",

"Do it! In the meantime, I'm gonna steal one of the neighborhood kids bike", I walked back outside and petted Doggo. "Sorry I scared you buddy", he barked and wagged his tail.

Alright! Which bike is the best to take? I walked on the neighbor's side and looked at them. Hey, there's one with a basket! I picked it up, got on it and drove off. Hey, this bike has a bell to!

*10 minutes later*

So, this bike might get stolen. I looked around and saw some random chain on the ground. How convenient! I grabbed it and tied it around the bike and my helmet to a pole. That's good enough. As I started walking inside I felt as if someone was watching me again. That's starting to get fucking annoying! I ignored it and walked inside. I got a little basket and walked around. Food, where is food I like! I stopped and looked at what was next to me. Toaster waffles! I got one chocolate and a regular one. Now then...

More food! I should get some dog treats for Doggo. I could probably train him.

"Alright Doggo, I'll let you pick which treats you want", he barked in response. He's actually pretty smart. For a dog who pisses on people, he's very smart. I got phone out to check which chips Ben wanted but slammed into something or someone.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to!", I looked up and saw a guy. He's taller than me. He has bandages around his face.

"Nah, it's ok, I wasn't paying attention", I checked on Doggo to see if he was alright. He licked my hand, he's ok. I looked up at the guy again. He's just staring at me. Now that I think about it, is this guy even buying stuff. I looked at his clothes, he's wearing a big dirty cloak. He has a jacket under it and has the hoodie up. I can't see his face cause of the bandages but I can see some of his hair sticking out. Dirty blonde and I can see he has green eyes through the eye holes. "Um, I'm gonna go now?", he blinked and shook his head.

"Ah yes! I'm sorry if I took to much of your time!", he ran off. I stared at his direction. What a weird guy. Anyways back to food. Maybe chicken nuggets would be good. I'll get the dinosaur shaped ones, those ones are the best. I walked around to find them. Chicken nuggets, where are you~. Found you!
How much money do I have? Probably over 500. Most likely. I felt a shiver go through my spine. I turned and saw that weird guy again. He quickly turned around and walked away.

I kept looking for a little longer. I don't know if this guys weird and creepy or if he's actually gonna do something. Guess I have to keep my guard up. I looked down at Doggo and picked up one of his ears.

"Bark if that guy gets close again", I whispered to him. I put his ear down and started petting him. Then I went back to shopping. Hopefully this weird guy leaves.

Everything was going well. I got all the food I needed plus Ben's stuff and Doggo's treats. I even got the cashier girls number. She'll be a great victim. I started walking outside the store. I looked at the pole where I left the bike. It's gone. I looked around and saw the broken chain scattered everywhere. They made a little path leading to somewhere I don't really wanna go so I'm gonna walk home instead of checking it out.

Well, this sucks. Man, I'm hungry too. All I did eat was that chicken soup Ben made me. That was in the morning though. It's 8 now. I was 'resting' the entire day, Ben forced me to rest. He threatened to take my video games. EJ came over to check on me.

Doggo started barking. I ain't turning around I'm running for it! I ran out the parking lot onto the street. I heard a honk to my left. I jumped forward on the middle of the street.

"Watch out fucker!", I flipped them off. I ran the other half of the street and finally turned around. Weirdo creepy guy! I fucking new it. He has something in his hand. Doesn't look like a weapon though. Looks like a napkin. I turned around and started running again.

??? POV

So close! I almost had her! That stupid dog! If it had it's stupid mouth shut I could've had her. I want her. I need her. I'll do anything to get her.

"AnyThIng yoU SaY?", I turned around and saw something so horrifying. What is this?! I took a step back from it.

"Wh-What are you!?",

"ThAt iS noT IMporTaNt riGHt Now, teLl ME, do yoU waNt hEr?",

"Y-Yes, I'll do anything to get her!", it smiled. All it's other mouths smiling as well.

"leT's MaKE a DeaL", a deal? With a... demon? I looked at their glowing red eyes. For her. I'll do it.

"I accept your offer... um...?",

"ZalGo", now I'll finally be able to have you Y/n!