Chapter 14

Y/n's pov

I won the bet again. I like free money.

"Shut up kid! You're lucky your mom even got you a console, you probably give her headaches cause of your bitchy ass mouth!", oh, and I'm playing Mortal Combat, this kid keeps being toxic so I decided to put him in his place.

"You seriously trash talked a kid",

"It ain't my fault no one tries to discipline kids when their like this",

"I could literally hear the kid crying...
Ok, it was funny", we all started laughing. Doggo started jumping on me again so I gave Ben the controller. "Where you going?",

"Taking Doggo out so he can shit", they gave me a weird look, but they went back to playing. I picked up Doggo and walked towards the backdoor. I put him outside and waited for him to poop. After a little, I felt like someone or something was watching me. I looked at behind me. Nothing. Then, I looked in the woods. I stopped on a pair of red eyes just looking at me. This thing is fucking tall! I snapped out of it when I felt something warm and wet on my leg. Doggo!

"What the fuck Doggo!? Why!?", I moved my leg and waited for him to finish. I took my shoes and socks off and left them on the porch. I looked at him again,"You're lucky you're an animal", I picked up Doggo and took him to the living room.

"What happened to your shoes?",

"Doggo pissed on them and on my pants to so, I'm gonna go change, take care of him", I handed him to Jeff and went upstairs.

"Why'd you give him to me!?", I ignored him and went to my room. I locked the door and took off my clothes. I put them in a basket and changed.

I felt like I was being watched again

I felt like I was being watched again. I looked around my room. I noticed two glowing red eyes staring at me from the darkest corner of my room. The sun finally started to show up. Sunlight started shining through my window and saw the creature. My eyes went wide.

 My eyes went wide

"Holy fuck!... Did you watch me change?", I heard a deep growl from the demon.

"You're supposed to be the human that's gonna fight", its voice sounds as if hundreds of people were talking. I heard deep loud laugh from him. "Pathetic, you cannot do anything", it started laughing again. He called me pathetic!

"Listen here you perverted useless pile of horse shit!", he stopped laughing and looked at me, " I don't give a fuck on who or what you are, but you best believe that I'm gonna beat the living hell out of you!", I saw fire start to come from him.

"You dare talk to ME in that manner!",

"Like I said, I don't give a fuck on who or what you are", he started walking towards me. Every step would leave a burn mark. He grabbed my throat  and put me right in his face.

"You mortals are the lowest in this chain, I can kill you right now, but my orders were to watch, I wasn't told that I couldn't hurt you", he slammed me on the floor when he said that. I grunted in pain. He picked me up again and slammed me on the floor again. I felt my head bleed and my neck getting bruised. He picked me again and I took out my knife and stabbed him in the eye. He let out a screech and dropped me.

"Y/N!!!", I heard banging on my door. The demon dude took the knife out and started walking towards me. I ran towards my closet. Where is it!? Found it! As I grabbed my crossbow I was yanked into the air by my arm. I turned and shot the arrow into his other eye. He screeched again but didn't let go this time. I kicked the arrow until it went out through his head. He screeched again and threw me at a wall and literally just vanished. Finally, they broke the door open. Red and Jeff helped me up. Ben was looking at me while holding Doggo.

"What the hell happened!?", I spit some blood out and looked at them.

"Weird demon guy was here, god damnit I have a headache!",

"We're gonna get EJ to check on you", Doggo squirmed out of Ben's hands and jumped on me.

"Ow, I love you to buddy", I coughed more blood out.

"What'd that demon do to you?",

"Slammed me on the floor a few times, he threw me at a wall I think he broke my arm, he was literally choking me, he also watched me change",

"Well, why'd he attack you?",

"I called him a perverted useless pile of horse shit", Jeff and Ben started laughing, Red sighed.

"Of course you would...",

"You can't blame me! I was already mad at the fact that he was even my room!", Red walked out the room. "He even said he was ordered not kill me",

"Guess Zalgo just wanted to know more about you", Red came back with someone.

"Hey guys, I brought EJ",

"How'd you get him so fast?",

"He came out through my phone, now everyone out, no distractions", Ben picked up Doggo and left.

"Don't try to eat him", then Red and Jeff left. EJ closed the door and looked at me.

"I'm gonna need you to take off your shirt and jacket", I looked at him and smiled.

"Ok", shit! Shit! SHIT!