Chapter 46

Y/n's pov

I sighed and rubbed my head. Everyone was talking at once. I coughed up some blood.

"Slendy! Can't you heal her!?",

"I can't reverse the effects of the spell", I groaned and got up.

"Alright, from what I heard is that I was stuck as a kid for a few days, Slendy forcefully ended the spell which had side effects, Zalgo attacked us and now we're stuck in LJ'S carnival, correct?", I yawned and stretched out.

"Precisely, now tell me what is going on with you right now", I sighed and wiggled a bit.

"For starters I can't see from one eye, I couldn't feel pain last time I checked and I keep coughing blood out", he held my head and looked at my eyes. EJ was next to him. Then he pointed a finger at me.

"Follow my finger Y/n", I sighed and looked at it before it disappeared to the left.

"Welp, that's gone", then he grabbed my hand. "That's hella gay-", I heard a crack. "What the hell was that?",

"That was me dislocating your wrist",

"Really? I didn't feel it!", I looked down and saw my wrist all purple. "Woah!", I giggled and started flopping it around. EJ sighed and got up.

"Well, seems to me that she lost some of her senses",

.

.

.

"Hold up!! You know I'm a girl!?", wait a second, does everyone know!? I looked at everyone. I started coughing again.

"Do you know anything about me coughing blood?", I wiped that blood from my mouth. He grabbed my wrist and cracked it back then helped me up.

"No, but maybe Slender knows", I looked at Slendy. He put his finger up to my forehead and poked it.

"What in the-", I felt a little zap go around my body. "Woah! I feel violated!", I hugged myself and stepped back.

"It seemed that you had many blood vessels rupture, that is something I could fix", my blood vessels? I picked my sleeve and saw my arm was purple, it was slowly turning back to normal.

"Oh, thanks slendy but uh, I have another question",

"Go ahead",

"What are we gonna do now?", I looked back at everyone. I saw EJ back with Painter, Kate, Clockwork and Liu. I looked not to far and saw Jane comforting Lazari and Sally while they were crying.

"We fight back", I looked back at Slendy.

"And how do we do that, we just lost the house, we have minimal weapons, he injured some of our people, he knows where we're at and some of us are in shock of what just happened", Slendy was facing me. He pet my head and called everyone together.

"Y/n is correct, we lost this battle but, that doesn't mean we lost our war. If you let this battle scare you might as well die right now",

.

.

.

Did he just say to die?

"You are all murderous demons yourself. If you lose your will to fight then you are nothing in this world. This world has deemed every single one of you as that title, you live up to that title. Prove your worth, if you don't then you'll be proving you are nothing to the one's who have wronged you. Remember why all of you are here, why you were deemed as a monster, why you want revenge. We monsters stick together, we fight together, we lose everything together. We will fight and win, we will defeat the demon who has wronged us", I heard everyone cheer behind me. I smiled and chuckled.

"You really know how to hype everyone up while insulting them, huh Slendy? No wonder your the boss around here", I saw Offender go up to Slendy and tell him something.

"I see, we'll regroup over there", I turned around when I tapped on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Hunter, he was holding Doggo.

HOLY FUCKING HELL!!! WHY IS MY BABY A FUCKING GIANT!?

I cautiously took Doggo. I looked at Hunter in the eyes as he nervously looked around. I smiled when I remembered him when we were younger. He looked shocked when I smiled.

"You still fidget a lot when your nervous", he slowly smiled and nodded. I started to look at Doggo. He licked my chin.

"Everyone gather around, we'll relocate for now", we all walked towards Slendy and his brothers.

"Where we going?",

"To my place~",

"Your place?", Slendy opened the blue door that appeared and ushered us out.

"Don't touch the roses please!", I nodded and walked through. My eyes widened as a huge garden came into view. There was lots of roses, all different colors.

"Woah...", I looked ahead and saw a mansion. I looked around it. I noticed of few black marks on it.

Was it burned?

I started to walk ahead, I saw Jane outside with Sally and Lazari. Once I walked inside I immediately knew why. I covered Doggo's eyes as I saw some girls walking around, some naked, some half naked and some just showing skin.

"The fuck!?", I noticed they all had a rose tattoo on the necks. One girl ran up to me.

"Do you know Master!?", she said happily.

"Master!?", I heard the others chuckle. I flinched when some hands landed on my shoulders. I slowly looked up and saw a smirking Offender looking at me. All the girls cheered.

"Master is back!!",

"Master!", what the fuck is going on!? I screeched when the girls were surrounding Offender, he's still holding my shoulders!!

_________________________________________

Hi everyone! Sorry I took so long to update! I think I can get back to updating faster though, with my health not getting affected. But man, it's been while! Sorry 😓

But, here's Doggo now:

Offender's rose garden:

Yep, Doggo has grown a lot

Yep, Doggo has grown a lot. And yep, stuck at Offenders home too. Better than nothing tho! Anyways, question of the day!

Are you allergic to flowers?

Yeah, I missed updating. Hope you guys enjoyed! If you want to be in the discord, send me a private message of your number and ID. Well then, that's all!

                                             Bye~