Chapter 44

Y/n's pov

I was sitting at a table with Lazari, Sally and Mr happy man. He put cups on the table and put something in it. It looks red.

"Woah! What's that?",

"This here is tea! Would you like one sugar cube or two?",

"Um, two?", he put two white squares in the tea.

"Yay! Tea party!!", the others got tea too. I saw them drinking it. I drank mine too.

"Woah! That's good!",

"Right!?", I heard things at the bottom.

"What's that?",

"Sounds like someone is fighting, no worries! Everything is ok!", the sound got louder.

"Are you sure Splendy?", Mr happy man got up. "Splendy?",

The door was then opened and something ran inside. It yelled and jumped towards me. Mr happy man caught it tho. Sally and Lazari grabbed my hands and took me to the bed. All of us went under the bed.

"What's going on?",

"I don't know...", I looked at Mr happy man. He doesn't look happy anymore. He looks scary.

"Splendy is mad

"Splendy is mad...",

"Really mad...", I felt something grab my leg.

"Guys?", I yelled when I was pulled. Sally and Lazari grabbed my hands.

"Y/N!!",

"SPLENDY!!", the bed was then gone. Mr happy man was looking at us. I looked and saw the monster grabbing me. Where is it coming from!?

The monster stopped when something went inside it's head. It looked like a white long stick coming from Mr happy man's back. He picked us all up.

"Oh dear lord, are you girls ok!?", he took us out of the room.

"We're ok but check Y/n!", my leg hurts. When went down, there was more of the monsters but they weren't moving.

"What happened here!?", some of the other people came to us.

"Fucking Zalgo sent some of his goons!!",

"Is everyone ok?", Mr white circle is here too.

"No! Y/n got hurt!", I looked at my leg again. It's red and purple. It hurts again. I hugged Mr happy man and cried. "Those demons were after her! It's ok sweetie, EJ will help you",

I was then with someone who had a blue face. The doggies started to follow us.

I'm tired...

"I'm tired Mr blue face...",

"It's EJ and you can sleep", I yawned and hugged Mr blue face.

No one's pov

EJ took little Y/n to his room and put her on the bed. He ignored Smile and Doggo's whining. Just before he can grab anything, a light came from behind him. He turned around and noticed and older Y/n.

"Uh... guys!", Slender was the first one there, ready to attack.

"What is it?", EJ pointed at Y/n.

"She aged up again", Y/n slowly opened her eyes. She looked up at them.

"Woah! Hi! Your tall!",

Why would EJ call for someone?

Well, Y/n had a cast on.

"Hello Y/n",

"Woah! You know my name!? Woah! Doggies!", she hopped off the bed and started petting Smile and Doggo.

"Uh, what happened to your arm?",

"A girl pushed me off the swing! She's mean! A bitch!", EJ chuckled and picked her up. Slender sighed and walked out the room. EJ took her back to the living room. "Did you know I got in trouble for breaking my arm! That was dumb!",

"That's stupid",

"I know! That wasn't fair! It wasn't my fault!", Trender was the first who went up to them.

"Oh no! The dress! I'll make you a new one!",

"Uh? Sure", Hunter took Y/n into his arms. Slender ordered everyone into the living room. After everyone was there, he started his meeting.

"It seems that our enemy is starting his attack. Everyone will need to be prepared, be ready to fight to the death. He will do anything to kill every single one of us. I could care less about the mortals out there but everyone here, we've fought to live peacefully. We cannot let Zalgo win this war, no matter what",

"How are we supposed to beat a chaotic demon?",

"Leave that to me and my brothers, I believe we've gotten close to a weapon that can possibly lock him away",

"Are any of us gonna die!?", Sally and Lazari ran up to Slender.

"If it were any other enemy, I would say no but since it is not, there will most likely be many casualties", everyone stayed quiet. Everyone understood except for one person. Hunter raised his hand.

Everyone looked at him and then he pointed at Y/n.

"Oh! What about Y/n?", Slender sighed and walked over to Y/n.

"I believed that he wouldn't attack so soon, I'll put another spell on her",

"Why didn't you just do that in the beginning?",

"Putting multiple spells on a mortal can affect them greatly, whether it is good or bad, we won't know what it is", Slender picked her up.

"Wait! How bad do you mean!?",

"You can think of it like Russian roulette~",

"You're fine with this Offender!?",

"Slendy means well! Don't worry everyone!",

"You to Splendy!?", Slender started to chant a spell.

"Wait Slender!", a little blue light came from his finger. Y/n stared at it. Y/n also being the dumb little kid she was, she grabbed the light.

A force of wind hit everyone back.