chapter 63

Y/n's pov

Car.

Car...

I need a fucking car...

I sighed thinking back at my house. It was destroyed and so was my motorcycle. Even my twinkies were destroyed. I stopped and looked at my surroundings.

Bar...

Welp, a drink or two won't hurt. I went inside and looked around. Only a few people.

I went to the bar and sat down. The bartender looked at me.

"A drink at 10 in the morning?", I sighed.

"Yeah, I've been having a tough time", he got a cup and a random bottle.

"Wanna talk about it? Not really to busy right now", I looked around the bar and then back at him.

Probably not a bad idea...

"Yeah...", he slid the cup towards me.

"What's on your mind?", I took the cup and drank some.

"I don't really know where to start, uh...", he shrugged.

"Just whatever comes to the top of your head", he filled my cup again. I laughed and drank it again.

"Well, heh, for starters, my house is destroyed, I think some of those things broke in", he chuckled.

"Ah, looks like your one of the unlucky ones", I scoffed.

"Yeah, they destroyed everything, even my bike was destroyed",

"One of my kids was actually attacked by one",

"Really?",

"Yeah, he sent me a picture of it. It was this little small thing, he says he hit it with shovel and it died",

"And what'd he do with it then?", he refilled my cup.

"He put it in a glass case", I almost spit my drink out.

"Wait wait wait, he killed it and then put it in a glass case!?", the guy chuckled and rubbed his neck. After a while, I didn't even notice the bar getting fuller and the sky getting darker.

I stayed talking to the bartender and telling him my problems the more I drank. Slowly, my words would slur from time to time.

I drank another glass before looking around. I saw lots of people smoking, playing pool, watching the game, etc. I didn't even notice the bartender wasn't there anymore and a different bartender was there.

The new bartender walked towards me and got another bottle. She grabbed my cup and was about to fill it up before I waved my hand a her.

"No... I think... I'm good... hey... where's the guy that... was here...?",

"He left about an hour ago, he said to give this to you when you finally noticed he was gone", she handed me a note.

Give me a call if you need somebody to talk to :)
251-***-****

I laughed and crumpled it into my pocket. I got up and left whatever money I had on there.

"Thanks... night...", she waved with an unenthusiastic expression while grabbing the money.

I walked towards the exit while trying not to fall. I laughed while thinking about the fact that he didn't ask me for an ID. I was doing my little victory dance on the sidewalk.

I tripped and fell down. I laughed and rolled on my back. I kept laughing while looking to the side.

A Taquito place...

I want some taquitos...

I slowly pushed myself up and grabbed onto a poll to help me keep my balance. I stumbled across the road, a car honked at me but I could care less.

I smiled when I got there and tried opening the door.

It's locked...

"FUCK!", I kicked the door and stumbled across the sidewalk again. "Stupid taquito place... closed... how...?",

Someone pulled me into an alleyway.

"Y/n!", he was smiling at me. I laughed and pushed his face away.

"Huh...?", he hugged me close to him while petting my hair.

"I was looking everywhere for you! I'm so happy that I finally found you!", I pushed him away a little and looked at the guy. I can't seem to see his face that well but, he kinda reminds me of someone right now...

"I don't know you... I gotta... look... for... my ghost...", the guy smiled even more.

"Your ghost?",

"Yeah... he's this tall... with hair...", the guy hugged me. I just let it happen.

"Y/n... oh, I love you! I love you so much! You don't know how long I've been dying to say it!! I love you!!", the guy was holding my face.

"...I need... a car...", he helped me sit on the ground.

"I'll get you one! Stay here!", he ran off. I looked at where he ran and then stared at the ground.

Who's that guy?

Maybe I should try leaving... but like... I'm really tired...

I slumped to the side and hit the ground. I yawned and closed my eyes.

I'll just let him do what he wants...

...

I woke up when the guy was helping me up.

"Where are we... going...?",

"To the car!", he put me in the backseat and then he went to the driver's seat. "Tell me where to go!", I looked at him for a bit before laying down.

"I want... Doggo...",

"Don't worry Y/n! Doggo will be fine! We'll get to him in no time!", I looked at him for a bit before closing my eyes.

"Missouri...",

"You got it! I'll get there as quickly as I can!",

So tired...

"Goodnight...",

"Goodnight... my love...", I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

_________________________________________

Fun fact: Hunter hates mayonnaise and ranch