Chapter 55

Y/n's pov

Drip

Drip

Drip

I gasped and sat up. Who the fuck is wasting that water? I looked around only to see a black void.

Where am I?

I slowly got up. Sounds of water were made by every movement I made. I looked at the ground, am I standing on water?

"Holy fuck! I'm Jesus!",

"We're in your head, dumbass",

"Who the fuck stepped on your dick, bitch!", I turned around and saw...

Some smoke?

I turned around to look for anyone else. I know I'm not crazy enough to be hearing voices! Yet...

"I'm the one who talked to you, dumbass", I turned to look at the smoke again.

"Alright, stop calling me dumbass", why am I talking to smoke? "What are you anyways?",

"I'm a reaper, you're dying right now so I'll just be walking you through your memories before you die",

"You don't look like a reaper to me, can ya change into the stereotypical skeleton dude with the hood?", he sighed.

"You humans are so annoying...",

"Is that a no?", it was quiet and then it just started to float away. I started following it. Then I noticed a door with a lamp post next to it appear. I stopped and looked at it.

"C'mon already, I'm on a time limit",

"Where does that go?",

"It shows your entire life. From the day you were born to day you die. Try it, think of a memory or a time you want to go in your lifetime",

A memory? Or a part in my lifetime?

I walked up to the door and grabbed onto the doorknob. I closed my eyes for a bit before opening the door.

I was met with a lake. The sun was almost blinding and a light breeze was in the air. I turned around once I heard laughter.

A big group of little kids were laughing while one lady dressed as a nun was playing with them.

"No way! It fucking worked!", I laughed and ran towards the group. "Where's little me at? Help me find me, I'm the cutest little shit here!", this was my favorite field trip.

"You seem to like this memory",

"Hell yeah! Just wait! There I am!", I was next to the nun. Man, I miss sister Penny. Oh dang, she's kinda hot.

"What are we waiting on?", when is it gonna happen?

"Just wait a little longer", I started to listen to what sister Penny was saying. Oh man, she's reading us the bible...

Then, someone screamed. One of the little girls started screaming and running. After a bit, more kids started screaming.

There was a frog on the ground. I started laughing at one of the girls when she fell in the water. Even little me started laughing when it happened. The girl got up while crying and ran to sister Penny.

"You're petty enough to laugh a child's misfortune?", I laughed and looked at the smoke.

"The child caused my misfortune so I have the right to laugh", I heard the smoke sigh. "Can we go to a different memory?",

"One more before I walk you through the important parts of your life",

"Yeah yeah, sure", I looked behind us. A door was there. I walked towards the door and thought of a memory before walking in.

We were met with the mansions living room. I saw a few people in there doing their own thing.

"I like this memory, it was pretty nice", I saw Splendy walk in while holding me, Doggo, Sally and Lazari.

"We've thought of a great idea!",

"If the four of you though of an idea together then it's probably best not to hear it",

"Damn! Chill out Hoodie! You still mad about what happened last week!",

"You stole my mask!",

"I borrowed it, sir",

"You gave it back with it pissed on!!",

"Doggo can't help that he has accidents", Hoodie stood up while I put my fists up. "Fight me bitch!",

"I'll fucking murder you", Masky and Toby were holding him back. I saw past me just flip him off.

"What was your guys idea anyway?", Clockwork changed the subject.

"Sally and Lazari want to have a big tea party with everyone! So they want to bake everyone desserts!",

"I'd love to decorate the desserts",

"Hell yeah Trendy, my bestest gay buddy, other than you LJ", I winked at LJ while he gave me a face of confusion. "Ben! C'mon buddy! Let's go!",

"Uh, sure, after this game with Red and Jeff", Splendy used his tentacles to pluck everyone from where they were at.

"I only eat human meat",

"You're still coming EJ", everyone got carried to the kitchen.

~

3rd person pov

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!! WAKE UP!!!", EJ and LJ were trying to shake Y/n awake. Even slapping her a few times. "Fuck! Is she dead already!?",

"No! She still has a pulse but it's weak! And stop shaking her!!!", LJ teleported them out of the way from an incoming attack.

Some of the other pastas had to evacuate while the others that could still stay were fighting.

"We need Slender to heal her or she'll fucking die!",

"We need to get her out of here!!",

"She doesn't have much time!! She'll probably die in 10 minutes at most!!", they both started to try to think of a plan on how to get Slender to heal Y/n.

But how?