Chapter 23: Pyscho

Jennie pov

I paced around my room it was 12:30 in the morning Lisa had not shown up.What if she was driving over here and got in a bad accident.My overthinking and anxiety drove me crazy with spiraling and afraid what if's.

Lisa pov

I was being chased by a store clerk who was fairly good at running, I dashed to an alley jumping over a fence.Jeez I didn't even have a second to catch my breath but the annoying store clerk ran around the fence and was now running full speed at me with a gun."Shit" I heard some honking like a code my escape!

I was now hurdling over trash cans climbing up ladders just to get away from the clerk with a gun.I slipped up my jump from one building to another and fell to my death.Good thing there was outrageously big pillow to break my fall,I heard gunshots from a far shit either this guy has a small gun with terrible fire noises or this guy isn far away.

I made it to Jackson's car and littrally hopped in through the window."The fuck Lisa theres a door"gun shots were starting to get louder."Just get out of here now"I yelled.Jackson pressed the acceleration just as the store clerk emerged from the dark alleyway.

"You know for someone who was being chased by a crazy store manager with a gun and is pressed for time to get to Jennie's by 1:00, you sure take a long time"Jackson yelled making a sharp turn around a street corner.

Your probably think I stole something or made a mess in a gas station but really all I did was steal 1 thing.Theres a perfectly good reason for it too, the terrible psycho store clerk his store is the only store to sell Jennie's favorite peach drink.The way I see it is Im doing that guy some good I mean I could have bought it but where's the fun in that.

I was now at Jackson's house gosh his car had many bullet holes, I don't feel bad Jackson has many cars this isn't even his best one."Can I take a different car one with less bullet holes"Jackson nodded  and pointed to the the car key rack.

Jennie pov

I changed from pj's to my crop top and shorts why you may ask well because Im going to Jisoo's simple right

WRONG!

I had 2 choices go sneak downstairs out the front door risking Kuma barking and thinking Im a burglar and wake up my parents or go out the window to Rosie's room tell Jisoo to meet up their.Im playing the pro's and cons out in my head....

I walked to my window and opened it"Fuck"Lisa said as she fell from the ledge.Luckily I caught her and pulled her up,wow the adrenaline I had right their to pull up a giant from falling.

"Hey"Lisa said fixing her black hoodie into place.Somethings off Lisa never wears all black.I examined the hot tall girl for a while not talking, "Nini"? I refocused on Lisa's eyes remember how I said those eyes they never lie.

Lisa's eyes were in chaos, screaming of distractions and thoughts running around headless, but never less before all of that was Lisa's big dough worried eyes looking down at me."Im fine sorry"I replied Lisa's face scrunched up"Where are you going".

I smirked "I should be asking you where were you"I tapped her chest getting closer to her."Well I mean I did come dressed in all black to give you something"my eyes widened when I saw pull something from her hoodie."You got it for me"I hugged her really tight almost knocking her over Lisa put the bottle on my desk.

"Where did you get it"I questioned since its very rare, "I know people"Lisa responded she brought me to my bed and layed down sharing some sweet short kisses.

Lisa pov

Jeez Jennie Im willing to steal for you, you got me feeling like a psycho I thought.......

_________________________________

Have fun with this short chapter ton be honest if i didn't fall asleep in the middle of writting this it would have been a longer chapter.....

cya tommrow jenlisa shippersss