Chapter 33: The usual in unusual

yesterday was a sad day for got7 fans i shall cry on my own anywayyysss

*******************************************************************

Jennie pov

I looked into Lisa's eyes those eyes they never lie I could she's mine.

I leaned in for a kiss, closing my eyes taking in Lisa's peach scent as I deepen the kiss with my arms wrapping around her neck.

Eventually, we pull away catching our breaths our foreheads touching one another's .

"Be my girlfriend"Lisa whispered I didn't even get a chance to speak for Lisa lips crashed on o mines.

I opened my eyes to a ring of an alarm  in front of me my phone rang off 7am in the morning the usual however, Im not in my room knor my house I looked a the walls which had picture of cats.I rolled myself to the middle of the bed there she was sound asleep it's a shame I have to disrupt her sleep.

"Lili"I whispered even when's she's sleeping she's cute gosh what is Lisa doing to me."Hmm"Lisa murmured not opening her eyes I came closer to her face."Time to wake up"I said in my baby voice which made Lisa's eyes flutter open.

"Can I have a kiss"I backed up and almost fell off the bed."Not in till you brush you teeth"Lisa groaned and got up walking to the bathroom.Luckily I brought some clothes from my house in case of not leaving Lisa's noooo I did not do anything with Lisa she passed out from being drunk.

After we get ready for school its like 7:30 so maybe I will give Lisa a kiss or maybe 2 or 3.

Dammit Lisa I was only trying to give her a pecks on the lips but Lisa wrapped her arms around my waist deepening the kiss  which was magnificent but not as magical as the one in dream."Lisa enough or we won't make it to school on time"I said pulling away from the kiss.

"So"Lisa said then kissing my neck I groaned trying to bite back a moan from escaping my mouth "Lili please"I practiclly begged Lisa to stopp which she did and grabbed my hand walking out of the room dragging me.i glanced over at the kitchen where tons of beer cans were lying from last night.

We go to school and my eyes were awakened and Lisa's jaw had dropped, there were a bunch of students crowding the hall way  with i believe 6 juniors in the front holding up welcome president Kim.Im telling you I almost shed a tear but what first imperession would that give on the juniors.

The crowd of students were suddenly being pushed away to the side and 4 boys came up all in black and I saw a pretty good look of the boy leading in front towards me and Lisa.

I rolled my eyes realizing who they were were"nice entrance"I walked  passed them "We practiced super hard for this moment it feel good"Jimin said holding my hand as I step up the stairs.

"It's like Im one of those Kpop Idols you"Jackson nodded his hands folded behind his back just like bam bam and Jungkook."So formula right Lisa"I stopped  myself Lisa hasn't spoken once since we gotten in the school."Where's Lisa"I looked around couldn't find her, "Lisa saw a soccer tryout poster"Nayeon said walking away.

You would think a new school president would have  a lot to do on their first day but nooooooo I got nothing.I would go to classes but Im excused what fun is going their when your already excused.

"Uh Jen-Jennie"I look up  and see the 5 juniors one of the girls covered their mouths then whispered in another girls ear."Sorry I mean President Kim"I smiled truthfully  I haven't gotten used to  people saying my last name fully.

"What seems to be the problem"I smiled at them more,"nothing we just wanted to say hi"The girls giggled

Shortly after, they left I started to think about my dream I had earlier this morning, I wish it wasn't a dream but only I can hope that one day Lisa will say to me."Just date me allready"I thought However the down side to being president is that I can't date anyone I was halfway through my campaing to stop.

"Uh Jennie lunch"Nayeon said walking inside followed by Jungkook and Jimin, I nodded and got up from my desk and walked out he door where Jackson and BamBam were waiting for me."You guys  sure take being my bodyguard seriously"They both nodded.

"Hey"I slamend my hand on the table getting Rosé to stop  talking."wheres  Lisa"I looked around at THE 8 and then back at Rosé,"Dance studios with Jisoo"Both Chaeyoungs said in unison. I roll my eyes walking away to the dance studio I tell Jackson to wait outside.

I walk in seeing Lisa fix a girls hair and Jisoo switching between songs,"Hey Lisa"I said making Lisa jump back and look at me  in terror I wasn't  mad I hope I didn't have unhappy face.

"I was hopping you would Join me for lunch"I really just wanted to say whos this bitch why are you near her to Lisa, But I didn't wanna make a big scene."Sorry Im helping Somi with a dancing later though"Lisa said the girl Somi turned to me she looked familar like one of the 6 juniors holding the signs.I nodded exiting smoothy.

End of school day

jennie pov (still)

Finnally, Lisa and I haven't talked since the dance studio and me having a free schedule for the whole day didn't help.I often would  walk to the garden we had to feed the 1 bird of the teachers had.Sometimes stumbling in the empty classroom I hate moping around but I litterally had nothing to do

Lisa messaged you

Lili: Give me another hour I forgot soccer tryouts

Okay:Me 

ugh If soccer was a person I would kill it.Why can't I just change have Lisa without things ruining it.I spinned around in my chair stopping it when i got dizzy and my chair was not facing the door.

Lisa pov

I took a shower, I know it's gross to shower at school but it's also gross to talk to your um JENNIE sweaty.I rush out of the locker room almost running into Nayeon but  I was stopped by Jimin's arm.Isn't the school day over weird how there still following them."You heading to Jennie's office"It felt strange saying Jennie's office I head she has a big office  area and a gaming room plus a big bathroom.

We go to the door and Nayeon entered a code to open it.

WOAH

The whole place was red that's Jennie's favorite color is  Im guessing.Welp Im in Jennie's office however the actually Jennie isn't."Where's Jennie"I asked Nayeon she shrugged and looked at the chair then turning into her office.The chair turned and stopped facing me.

There she was the hottest girl in school staring right into my soul with an annoyed look at least its not an angry Nini look.

"So now you show up"Jennie said standing up and making her way to me i gulped very loud."Relax Lisa and follow me"Jennie said grabbing my hand and began running into a hallway."What did why did you stop"I asked.

Im confused then a flash of pink lights flashing from the door in front of us."Ever wondered why everyone was said they were coming here"Jennie said opening the door.

The room inside was filled with black and pink lights flashing around where Jisoo was beating Jackson in overwatch Rosé eating and watching, Jungkook is being teased by Jimin over a water bottle that is the perfect end for a chaotic school day...

*****************************************

hope you enjoyed this episode it was rlly tough to not sleep just to write this anyways

have a good day jenlisa shipppers