Chapter 27: See you later maybe never

Jennie pov

A sworm of butterflies fluddered around my stomach at the sight of Lisa handing out the baking sale flyers.It was lunch thats why we were giving people flyers for the bake sale all part of the big "PROMOTION" thing.My butterflies died out when I saw Lisa talking to Tzuyu at least I think she was talking about the bake sale.

Turning around and walking way seemed like the best solution, but I ran into to trouble I mean like literttrally ran into Jungkook who was backing up.

"Dude what the fu-"Jungkook's sentences died out when he saw who he had bumped into."Sorry miss future President is what you should say"I crossed my arms trying to hold in a laugh as he bowed,"Cocky much"Jackson passed by I pretended not to hear him to look over at Lisa who was now making her way over here.

"So princess before you become president and all can I be your prince"?At this point Lisa was here and heared everything Jungkook ahd just said.I covered Lisa's mouth before she could say anything.

"Thank you but a prince isn't even on my list" Lisa nodded and turned the opposite direction,I grabbed her hand and turned around also."Oh and Im not a princess Im a boss bitch"I said before walking off.

third person pov

Later after lunch, The team relaxed in the yearbook lounge couches.Its a good thing they all get a free pass for being the team to help the potential future president."Ugh my feet hurt"BamBam said.  "God can you imagine how much walking the bake sale would be"Jisoo groaned at Jackson's statmeant.

"I just can't wait for the desserts"Lisa rubbed her stomach then stopped realising something Nayeon did too."Jennie you never asked me about any baking places or the desserts in generale"Nayeon said.

Jennie shrugged and got up from the couch,"Leave it all to me"The group questioned Jennie's ability to get a desserts for a school in such short notice."Lisa"Jennie walked out out of the lounge swiftly walking behind was Lisa.

"Jennie how are we gonna get all of those cakes and donuts and um"Jennie pushed Lisa into a empty classroom."Pie's and hm depends are cookies desserts"Lisa was lost in the world,"Sit" Jennie intrstucted Lisa who was still in dessert land sat down in an empty chair by a small desk.

Perfect since she's distracted I can snap her out of it Jennie thought getting closer to Lisa.Jennie sat on Lisa's lap feel her cock as  she came down,Jennie looked into Lisa eyes which were full of random thoughts.

Lisa pov

Jeez I guess cookie is a dessert because there sugar cookies and cookie cakes,"Lisa"Jennie was in front of me sitting on my lap, I looked around the fuck when did I get in a classroom an empty one in fact."Eyes on me only Lisa"I directed my attention to Jennie who's eyes looked hungry for something, Jennie started to sway her hips grinding on my cock the only space between her pussy and my dick was the fabric of my jeans.

"Ah...mmm Jennie N-not here"I picked up jennie by her waist and placed her on the small desk."Lisa you have no Idea how much Im craving you right now"Jennie's deep voice was turning me on so much Im on the tiniest sliver of self control.I shook my head letting go of Jennie's waist was the hardest thing to do since Jennie litterally had her arms wrapped around my neck.

Jennie got off the desk  I backed up away from the desk,"Isn't this wonderful Lisa were like dancing"yes but one of is not finishing the motion I thought.Shit my back hit the wall by then Jennie had let go of my neck but was moving her hips left and right walks incredible slow to me.I watched as her hips moved slowly so slow it was almost torture I thought about how I had slammed my junior into her many times in this classroom.

"Hey Jennie what if we like no-"Jennie grasped my face and pulled me into a kiss we both fought for dominace  our tongues twirling around each others, I lost control when I felt Jennie's right hand wrap itself around my aroused member I moaned in Jennie's mouth.I gladly through away the dominace I had from one single touch.

Lets just say lisa lost her self control.....

********************************************************

Man the clock is ticking till chapter 30 with NO RATED [M] 

shocker things will pick up after the bake sale hoped u enjoyed the short chapter

oh and

HAPPY BDAY JISOOOOO