Chapter 48: Pretty stupid

You know i never realised how funny i could be untill I cut to a car scene from the jenlisa tension....

also quick question

should i contuie this story 2 a second book??????? i mean i allready have my decision but i wanna see if u guys want it or not -Author

third person pov

Jennie groaned" WHEN IS RETAKE FINALS OVER"she shouted making the people on the next tables look over."Well um there over at the end of the day" Rosé said, "Wait anyone else feeling complete deja vu"Jisoo dropped her cup.Jennie stormed out of the cafeteria striaght towards the retake finals area luckly Lisa was just getting out of the the area.

Lisa pov

You know these tests pit a lot of pressure on you if you don't do well on this you won't make very far in college's university's or life , personally I think that is bullshit because you can still find a job at the local subway. 

I got a text form Rosé which reminded me (Litterally).

Rosé: Make sure tell Jennie by the end of the day you hear me

Me: Dont worry i will do it if I don't what is the worst that can happen

Rosé: UH SHE COULD BREAK UP WITH YOU

Lisa:  Right it's not like i totally forgot theirs a chance of that

I looked up from my phone to see an excited Jennie running towards me, I looked around for some reason like we would get caught I found  Tzuyu staring straight at me I thought she moved schools quickly relizing that I have a Jennie who is running towards me i move my head back.

HOLY SHIT 

Jennie nearly gave me a heart attack with her being so close to my face and that deathly start I don't know how i didn't notice her hot and angry face before.I tried breaking the ice "Hey Nini"I smiled."Don't innocently smile at me Lalisa Manban"Jennie had a deep voice jeez.

"Good now that your done with ur looking and test taking be in my office gaming room by 6 pm"Jennie said with a serious it's like she's ordering me which Im gonna do what she says obviously.I nodded still smiling as Jennie passed me brushing shoulders for a second.

4 Hours Later

third person pov

"Chaeyoung can  you help me with this banner its to low"Jisoo shouted Both Chaeyoung rushed to Jisoo, "Oh you mean her your Im just go"Chaeyoung walked away to the cupcake area."I mean you trying to help with a banner"Dayhun chuckled behind Chaeyoung."Please you can't even grow an inch neither of you".Someone said all eyes turned to a tall girl wearing a blue sweatshirt leaning on the  edge of door.

T Z U Y U 

Sipping noises were heard from the kitchen that averted everyones attention to BamBam who just stared at Tzuyu."Uh I thought you were staying home again Tzuyu"Nayeon looked at having her ear pressed on the phone.

"I Did" Jungkook came out from the back of the couch from the back of the couch nearly giving Jackson and Jimin a heart attack.Jungkook led Tzuyu out emergency exit."What is up with people appearing randomly"Jeong yeon  held a hand to her heart.

Outside 

Tzuyu:In the van

The 2 kept walking till they got the big van.Tzuyu opened  the car chum churm probably around 40 packs of 12.Tzuyu tossed the keys to Jungkook."Keep it I filled with alcohol and why waste it eh"Tzuyu elbowed Jungkook before walking off .Jungkook grabed a pack of 12 and hid it in a food box.