chapter 11: Oh crap

Jennie pov

I wake up again to the sound of Lisa snoring she is so cute when she's sound asleep.I got up slowly so I wont wake up my sleeping beauty , I walk to the bathroom shutting the door softly.Wow I said to myself suddenly remembering last night in little parts, the way Lisa and her hot naked body was pressed against mine just thinking about it was making my body heat up fuck I need a shower.

I turned the shower on a little cold since my body was still heated I took a step in the shower,as I was cleaning my body and trying to clear my thoughts of Lisa I heard a door open maybe Lisa is gonna make me breakfast or maybe not.Lisa's head rested on my shoulder and her hands trembling to stay still around my waist "Nini" I hummed in response."You weren't there when I woke up"ah Lisa has 2 sides clingy in the morning a hottie at night.Did I say morning I meant moaning.

Lisa pov

It had been almost impossible to not kiss Jennie right now her naked body was so beautiful the way the water hits her breasts and drops down made me think of last night.Jennie is special something about her is just taking me higher and I don't think I will ever come down, I snapped back to reailty.

Did Jennie just moan oh fuck I felt my dick get harder than it was originally, my dick was outside of her entrance.Jennie turned around biting her lip its turning me on just with one simple move,"don't do that"Jennie tilted her head confused but still biting her lip."Stop biting your lip" I repeated Jennie moved closer to me as I backed up.Shit I backed up to the shower wall I closed my eyes from seeing the hottest person in the world right in front of me.

"Do I turn you on the way Lisa" Jennie's hot breath in my ear is enough to make me cum right there and then but I didn't I just nodded with my eyes still shut.I felt Jennie step out of the shower so I opened my eyes she was wrapping a towel around her self."Go take a shower and when your done were going shopping"Jennie said while walking out

------

not gonna lie publishing a chapter each day is way more easy and productive

omg what if i just like'write all the chapter I want so far and just drop them on thursday that would hillairous but I dont like keeping people waiting.

oh and sorry for the short chapters trust me it willll allways be worth it in the end