Chapter 36: All my love is gone

Rosé pov

"Why do  you love me"I asked Jisoo I looked up at her, we had been cuddling and waiting for Jennie to return with Lisa.

"Well  put it like this if I didn't have you I would be the same stubborn not heart opening up person I was when we met"I laughed saying "You rememeber how Seulgi ran away with that psycho, I would drive anywhere with you  not caring where we end up"

"Wanna know why"I asked and Jisoo looked at me confused.

"Im safest with you"I whispered even if you couldn't see my eyes they would probably would be hearts in them,Jisoo's eyes were teared up I was shook Jisoo doesn't cry I wiped her tears facing her face which was cupped in my hands.I leaned in closer to Jisoo's lips about a half an inch away from feeling Jisoo's lips when I heard someone  clear their throat loudly, I turned seeing Jennie with a shocked face and Lisa crying.

Jennie pov

"Lisa its okay"I hugged her whispering sweet things in her ear."Chaeng grew up so much"Lisa sobbed into my neck a few minutes pass by and Lisa was much better.I was still shook that Rose and Jisoo had a love confession in my room I could never.

"So you ready for girls night"Jisoo said laughing .I nodded letting go of Lisa and joining the 2 on my bed, "Now first were gonna watch  a horror movie"Lisa said me and Rosie looked at each other slowly backing up from our significant other."Well then were gonna need some popcorn cmon Rosie"I grab Rosé's hand not waiting for her to even for her to walk and quickly walked out the room.

"Yeah no"I said putting on tangled Rosé laughed and ran to the kitchen,"Here unni"Rosé gave me an apple,"Do you think it need to be washed"Rosie shrugged."I grabbed it out of the frighe but I think its washed its nice and green"Rosé sat on the couch, I was halfway  through taking a bite of the apple when I realized what Rosé had said."It still be green even if wasn't washed"at this point Rosé was dying of laughter on the couch halfway off the.

Lisa pov

"They have been downstairs for about 45 minutes we could've had the movie on by now"I complained to Jisoo."Maybe their making the worlds biggest popcorn bucket"Jisoo said I rolled my eyes how thats impossbile"Be more realistic "I sighed combing my bangs.

"Rosé ate the worlds largest popcorn bucket"now that was it I nodded at Jisoo and left the room, I find Jennie and Rosé eyes glued to the tv which is on a channel playing tangled.They didn't even notice me walking by I had the funniest plan

Me: Unni what channel is the scary movies

Jichu: Uh its the 54 you should know that its the only channel with all horror movies

Me: Yeah yeah

Luckily the hard part wasn't trying to get the remote it was the  timing  of the when the jump scare happends, well half hard because  Jisoo's upstairs still in Jennie's room and her Tv in their is forward 15 seconds.

Jichu: NOW SWITCH IT NOW

I switched the channel and when I have to tell you, your eardrums would have exploded  Im not kidding between Jennie's loud screaming and Rosé's high pitch scream I would have died if I didn't have 2 pillows plnged into my ears.

"Lisa I hate you so much"Jennie said while swinging at me I was blocking up but not having a wall behind you is bad but having a Chaeng behind you so much worse.

***************************************************************************************

Im sorry for not uploading any chapters ive been to crazy with stupid school so expect a bunch of chapters being dumped out for the past 2 days so aaahahahaha