Chapter 28: Chef Jennie

Lisa pov

I opened the doors to the doors to the gym and holy shit!

The gym was fillied with delicous treats cakes cookies pies you name it and in the middle was the sexiest woman alive Jennie, who seemed startled at the team walking in and dropping everything and having their mouths open.

"HOLY SHIT JENNE"Nayeon walked around so did the others I just grabbed Jennie from the waist pulling her into a deep kiss that I thought lasted seconds.

"Break it up love birds"Jisoo said from afar I Rolled my eyes can't I have some moments with Jennie when she becomes president I can't date her anymore.

10 minutes before opeing the doors for bake sale

It was really exciting knowing that about 200 were gonna by $5 dollar treats gosh I still can't get over the fact that Jennie made this all in 5 hours.

"Lisa over here"Jisoo caled me so ran over to her and found out that Jisoo has been eating some cookies.Oh what the heck thees like a million treats here Jennie can  loosing one, I stuffed a sugar cookie in my mouth.

"LALISA MANOBAN"Shit Im in big trouble, i swallow the rest of the of the big cookie in a big gulp and turned around to see a very angry Nayeon.I looked at her innocently what seems to be the problems I said in chill voice

"Hmm there are about 395 cookies their used to be 400 and you just so happen to be leaning over the  cookie table at the time of my scan of everyone in the room"I shrugged " I was smelling the treats and Jisoo over here"I pointed to the spot Jisoo was but she was gone that mother fucker set me up.

Im not making it out of here alive"Hey look is that Sana"I pointed in a direction that was most certainley not Sana. Once Nayeon turned I made a run for it.I ran and hid behind jennie now that I think about it hiding behind Jennie is not a good idea such big height difference.

"Get to your places everyone Jimin and Jungkook door open it on my go"Jennie announced.I sat down at one of the cafeteria eating tables I looked around for Nayeon she was at the front of the gym organizing the small pieces of paper that had vote for Jennie on it.

I pulled out another sugar cookie, everyone had there own jobs Nayeon greet people at the door, Jungkook and Jimin hold the door open for the people,Bambam and Jackson cash registers,Rosé recommender she got to eat the treats and pick her favorites but I can't.Jisoo DJ since she can't make drinks.Mines was hanging the banners which I did like a boss 30 minutes ago.

Then finaly Jennie her Job was to promote her presidency campaign.Jennie is wearing a very hot red dress sure the day that i have nothing to do for the entire 2 hours Jennie is wearing a dress, I stared at her almost drooling Jennie looked back at me and winked"Open the doors 2J"Jennie turned back around and Jungkook and Jimin opened the doors.

Yes a nice and calm entrance, everyone waited in a single file line for their turn.Everyone was wearing dresses and tuxes and Jisoo was playing formal music everything reminded me of wedding.My eyes opened Im sorry did I say everything was clam....

Heres what actually happend

Tons of people ran into the gym grabbing many flyers for Jennie and rushing to the treats as if they haven't eaten since lunch. Jisoo was most deffenitly not playing formal music  something call monster by Bae Joo-hyun and Kang Seul-gi weird huh.

1 Hour later

I thought my long conversation with coach Sm could not be longer, I looked around at the team started laughing Nayeon was on the floor sitting next to Sana since pretty much everyone is already in the gym.Jackson getting girls phone numbers at the cash register,Rosé talking and laughing with Joy and Yeri. Jisoo had just switched the song from I CAN'T STOP ME by some girl group called once and now a song called du du du du by another girl group blink.

"Hey" Oh shit the voice behind me said I haven't seen Tzuyu here so I assume its her behind me,I turned around and scrunched my face that most certainley was not Tzuyu it was Seulgi."Do me a favor and don't come to school tommorow or the election"Seulgi's tone was very serious the fuck is going on."After all my hard work and everyone who helped the team Im gonna see Jennie become president"Seulgi shrugged"I warned you then and be careful" I nodded.

Around the end of the party some kids lingered around almost all the treats are gone,i felt a hand slide into mines the music went from how you like that to a very slow dance song.

"Dance with me"The person whispered in my ear i got up and twirled the girl.Jennie looked at me with exhaustion in her eyes then moved her into my chest.I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on hers"You did good Nini".I liked this warmth and comfy that I felt around Jennie's body, Jennie moved her head away from my chest wrapping her arms around my neck.Just looking into Jennie's eyes is enough to make you fall under her spell.Their like a death trap except the death is fall for her trapped in Jennie's beauty forever.

We could have stayed staring at each other for hours even days, I saw Jennie move forward trying to reach my  lips so I met her half way kissing her delicately not fast just slow wishing the moment would last forever.I pulled Jennie closer by the waist deeping our kiss, gosh Jennie's soft lips are so additcive.

"Break it up love birds before we shut out the lights"Jisoo said into  the microphone, Jennie lips turned into a smile and I let go of the kiss gigling.....

***************************************************************************************So how you like that

pun not intended ahahahahahaha sorry for the delay i promise tommrow and friday your chapters will be the most  action you could ever have 

what do you mean by that hmmm idk you will next chapter