chapter 15: lovesick girls

WHAT 2 chapters in the same day IMPOSSIBLE uh yeah SUPRISEEE!!!!

Lisa pov

I woke up to the sweet smell of Jennie's luscious brown hair smelling like autumn as the sun rays gleamed through the curtains.I just wanted to stay with Jennie forever peaceful calm mornings, waking up her arms giving her morning kisses.

Sadly Jennie woke up she greeted me with her tired smile before looking at her phone,"Holy shit Lisa get up were gonna be late for school.School of course I knew this was too good to be true sleeping in with the girl of your dreams.

Luckily we made our to first class just in time for home room to be over"did you guys have fun"Jisoo asked trying to hold in a laugh I rolled my eyes and Jennie she pretended not to here.Shit this is the one class where were all together all Jisoo,Jennie,Rosé,Seulgi,Tyuzu,Joy,Yeri well if this isn't an awkward family reunion then I don't know what is.

I was completly zoned out staring at  Jennie's focused face such a cute face the way her face scrunched up when she got an answer wrong was so adorable.Jennie smile is like looking at the sun to long except you might stare for too long like what Im doing right now.

Jennie pov

I don't know how long Lisa was gonna stare at me jeez is my face that cute.I don't even think she even knows she's staring not gonna lie its good to know she finds me irresitable.I hate this class so much so many people that I don't like are in this class including Lisa snatcher Tyuzu.I found her laughing with Seulgi and Jisoo, my eyes immediatley drifted to the opposite side of the room where Rose,Joy, and Yeri were siting also not paying attention and talking to each other.

Ever since Jisoo and Rosé broke up we've spilt if you haven't already noticed, this feels more than a break up more like a break up of a group.

Rosé

"So Rosé hows you finding a potential new girlfriend"Joy said breaking my gaze at Jisoo,"I-I haven't found one yet"Yeri started laughing then so did Joy.The way Joy  laughed was cute like Jisoo uhmm I mean Joy laughed was cute like olaf which was adorable.I was drowning in my thoughts as I looked around the room I caught eyes with Jennie her eyes looked like they were about to cry.I felt bad to be honest she was in the middle of a big group break up.

Me and Jennie haven't talked much since the break up of me and Jisoo mainly because Lisa hangs out with Jisoo more than me.I still wanna be friends with Jisoo but she's always with that Seulgi.I looked away from the now confused Jisoo looking at me back at Joy who was laughing still with Yeri.

Jisoo pov

I wonder Rosé thinks when she looks at me beause I can just feel her staring"Hey look at me Jisoo"Seulgi called me I was so busy staring at Rosé I just nodded. Seulgi pulled me to her face so close we could have kissed.Seulgi really likes when the attention is on her which I really wasn't paying that much I guess, she showed me she could balance her water bottle on her shoulder ugh been there done that. 

I laid my head on the desk and fell asleep.

Someones pov

4 girls met up in a secret spot in the hallway away from everyone."So hows everything"a  person said behind the 4 girls which made them jump and tun around.One girl stopped balancing a water bottle on her shoulder and started biting her fingers."There seperated from each other" one girl said.They all nodded the person infront of the girls haulted then pushed walked behind them to hide.

Jisoo walked by looking like she was drunk with Rosé.

the girls moved their heads away from Jisoo and started to walk away slightly the person hiding behind them tapped their shoulders,"You all are free to go I cant risk being seen as much as you cant risk being seen together good day" and with a  blink the person disappered into a small crowd of people.

********

later u guys will get the reffernce why the person 1st lets call the person "boss"

anywayss you will understand later that the "boss" has very good senses to when things happend im hoping that is a clue on who the person is

************

Jisoo pov

I woke up up to Rosé in face which she backed up when she realized I was awake."Come on Chu schools over you slept through it all"Rosé held my hand and i didn't complain as she took me out the classroom guiding me out of school.I swear you might call me crazy i swear I saw Yeri,Joy,Seulgi,Tyuzu all together which is weird they have like  nothing in common.

~~~

A/N howwww was that a superise 2 chapters in 1 day lol i need to sleep i think i deserve it

however i really wanna know if u guys have figured out who the "boss" person is

and im most likely gonna spend all night wrritting chapters so i can publish them...........

GOOOD NIGHT