Chapter 34:Skin

so guys im currenly on the floor crying and hyperventaliaitnig and all of that shit

Its crazy one minute ur stressing about homework the next minute ur dying of rosé solo seriously im litterally writting this chapter on the floor cuz i have no will to get up

**************************************************************************************

Jennie pov

Some how Lisa got drunk at our school hang out in my office which shouldn't have happen, I even checked if anyone had anything.Lisa was very aware of the situation though like right now we had just got back to Lisa's apartment I had cleaned the kitchen from the beer cans Lisa was fliping through tv channels.

Im not sleeping at my house for 2 reasons

1. after the incident on saturday morning I don't want Lisa going home alone.

2. My parents are out of town.

I sat down next to Lisa  on the couch she was watching a murder mystery movie I think, Lisa was so intrested in the movie she didn't take her eyes off the screen not even I sat down Knor when I place my hand on her thigh Lisa's eyes were still glued to the tv.

So I did what  I had to do get her attention I climbed on to Lisa's lap and started devoring her lips.At first Lisa didn't give in un till I started grinding on her lap.I pulled away from our kiss and quickly attacked her neck trying to find comfy spot when your cold but when you do find it unlimited moans.

Rosé pov

"Hey chu" I said walking over to her on my bed,Jisoo was cute the way she tried playing the guitar sometimes Jisoo would get a little toon going with the strings then would loose it trying to switch to a different string."What"Jisoo was so focused on the guitar it was amusing almost.

"You should take  a break"I had just gotten out of the shower after like 30 minutes so yeah Jisoo needed a break."No im fine"Jisoo said starting to play again.I grabbed Jisoo's hand and placed them in my lap moving the guitar as far away from her as possible.

"Chu you need a break"I cupped Jisoo's face in her hands, she let out a sigh and looked into my eyes I leaned  in closer for a peck on her lips.I smiled at Jisoo how couold she be so perfect, "So how long do you think it will be till Lisa knows she loves Jen"I said averting my eyes to around my room.

Jisoo shrugged"Come on chu  you mu-"Jisoo cut me off with a kiss pulling my closer to her the kiss wasn't your ordinary teenage horny type thing it was like Jisoo was putting in all her emotions behind this one kiss that deepend when I pulled Jisoo's face closer.

"I love you"

I froze i couldnt move the world  had like stopped and all my attention was on Jisoo.

*****************************************************************************

sorry for the short chatr im like eternally dying right now like I cannot even move im on the floor repeating the whole teaser ever single second of my life like i cannnott im so excited thatbafueIBowcvbsE

BYE I CANT FUNCTION