Chapter 41: Butterfly effect

Lisa pov

Me and Jennie have been secretly dating for a out a week all day of school we kind of kept our distance stealing kisses from each other in the hallways and sometimes having a make out session in Jennie's office.Now that it's friday Im gonna ask her on a date to go walk on the beach the problem is Jennie is really busy today like I couldn't even get a morning kiss when we were in 1st period.I only get quick glimpses of Jennie or flashes as she runs in and out of class rooms Im guessing presents for every teacher or something.

"Your staring"Jisoo laughed

"Oh  sorry is it not normal Im attracted to my girlfriend"I whispered 

It was lunch as usual Jisoo was shoving chicken into her face Rosé was laughing with Chaeyoung about it, and Jennie was talking to some juniors.Normally I would wait for Jennie to get into her office before taking off afterwards but today I just couldn't I needed to tell her about what I had planned.

I watched as Jennie and Jackson walked off I bunny hopped off my seat ran after her.

"Jennie"I yelled getting her attention Jennie stopped in her tracks.Ever seen a bear maul a 4 foot  person well just imagine it because thats what I did but in a hug form."Lisa what the fuck are you doing I have to get to my office"Jennie whispered in my chest"I missed you so much"I let go of her and just stared into those dreamful eyes.

"Hey"Jennie gave me her gummy smile I really love this girl i leaned in for a kiss pulling Jackson in front of us so no one would see us.

"MANOBAN"

Maybe one person saw us so what but no it was coach YG I hide Jennie behind me and pretend like I was kissing Jackson."Yes coach"I looked at him smiling innocently when in reailty Im hopping he didn't just see me attack the schools president's lips."Nothing I thought I saw Miss Kim"I nodded the kissed Jackson's cheek.

As soon as coach YG was out of sight I let go of Jackson and let out a deep breath I looked back at Jennie she was glaring."See I told you, you kiss too long"Jennie scoffed walking off."Hey i basiclly haven't seen you all day Jackson help me"I turned back at to see him shrugging.

"Watch Jennie"I grabbed her wrist pulling her back in my arms and pecked her lips, Now that I think of it I probably should have did the same thing where I pull Jackson in front of us but there was like no one around since it was lunch for majroity of the school I really didn't have to worry about it.

or so I thought.

"Ah Lalisa manoban care to explain"Someone said behind me  turned around to see nosy coach YG standing there with his hands behind his back and his stupid hat."Explain what"I smiled such a fake smile you could tell if you were close to me enough."Your not allowed to date president"I shook my head at his statement, "No I believe the proper term is the president isn't allowded to set dates for school events"I laughd he looked at me so serious.

"Let me check where's the office"I pointed down the hall fuck Im an idiot I bowed as he left marching the other way."Nice going Manoban now I have an angry coach in office and he-"I cut off Jennie with my finger on her mouth.

"I have everything covered"I said smiling

REAILITY CHECK

I don't have it planned out my only hope is the fact that Jisoo actually did what she was told and created the rule that preisdents can date.

Me: chu did u make the rule?

jichu: Ya don't you worry Lalisa I did it

That got a bit of relif of my chest.

Jisoo pov

I ran out of Nayeon's office into the big room full of papers and grabbed a small sheet of paper started writting my stupid ass forgot to it yesterday now it is only a matter of time before someone comes and busts me.

Ok were good everything is right with the world

The door to Jennie's office started to jiggle fuck  2 things could happen I could get caught holding the rule book or Jennie could walking and say get out I choose life so I put the book back into a random cubby thingy and opened the door.

Coach YG was standing their like a fool I nodded walking past him.

Jennie pov

"Jennie Im sorry I can make it up to you I promise wait for me from the back door when your done with your stuff"Lisa said kissing my hand.I nodded before walking into my office.

WHAT THE FUCK

"Excuse me coach YG"My whole office was a mess full of papers every where he didn't even listen to me I was in the room."FINNNALY I FOUND IT"Coach Yg yelled flipping through a book then letting out a big sigh, "it seems  that you are allowed to um date sorry for the inconveince"He tried walking out but I was blocking the door."Clean it up and when your done maybe think about how your gonna talk your way out of being cut from this school to principal JYP"I stared him down  as he quickly  started to clean up stuff.

I needed a break before I even started my extrememly difficult desicionso I walked out of my office into the hallway seperating all the other offices, Jihyo was not kidding when she said the offices were big into the gaming area I go since the ping ball game was fixied I go in here play it on some accasions.

**********************************************************************************

wow almost 1000 words jeez anyways this is just a small little thing expext the next chapter soon peace