Chapter 46: You never know

In this chapter there will be a lot of time jumps..

Third person pov

"Jackson where's Lisa"Jennie slammed her books down on to the table.

"How would I know"Jackson said quickly looking away.

"Come to think of it Rosé wasn't here either"Jisoo snaps and looks Jackson.

"How am i suppose to know"Jackson ran out the lunch room dragging Jungkook and BamBam who were about to walk in.

group chat 3.0

Jackson: Rosie we need Lisa at school like now

Jungkook: Ya I have to sit next to the shouting wrestling team

BamBam: You know how hard it is to be the body guard of someone who asks where Lisa is 24/7

Jackson: SUPER HARD

Rosé: OK OK I've been trying ever since this morning but no luck I can try again.

--------

at the Parks house

"Lisa you have to go to school we both have to"Rosé said looking up from her phone.

"You can go Im not gonna simple right"Lisa shrugged.

"Your just going to Thailand Lisa"Rosé whined.

"No the thing is I don't know how long Im gonna be there I could be there for years what if Jennie finds some one new huh or she couldn't wait that long and met someone new I don't like that"Lisa's voice elevated.

"Lili 1 Jennie and Kai didn't have their first kiss for like 2 years so I think you'll be fine for wait and Jennie is also pretty loyal to-".Rosé got intreupted.

"WHAT ABOUT THE LONG DISTANCE CHAENG"Lisa shouted.

"I will be downstairs if you need me"Lisa walked out slamming Rosé's door.

5 hours later....

"Lisa I haveeee finals tommrrow please we must go tomomrrow"Rosé whined.

"Like I said you can go not me"Lisa groaned stretching.

"No come on Lisa"Rosé got up grabbed Lisa by the hair pulling her to a mirror.

"Lisa you are a girl who doesn't let anything scar you, and who also pushes over mountains of troubles but right now weak and lazy Lisa what I see"Rosé pointed to Lisa in the mirror."Now change your clothes  tomomrrow you are picking up Jennie"Rosé walked over to the bed hopping in.

THE NEXT DAY

"Oh my god Jisoo look it's your girlfriend"Jennie shouted, Rosé was opening her locker opening her locker the 2 quickly ran to the blondsé.A few minutes of getting books Rosé shut her locker to be greeted by the lovely smiling faces of Jisoo and Jennie.

"Hey"Rosé hugged Jisoo right off the bat,"Where is Lisa"Jennie asked making Rosé laugh."Don't worry you will just after we finish finals you will see"Rosé says skippping away."But that's like the whole day"Jennie said silently.

Lisa pov

I have been sneaking around the hall ways seeing Jennie pace around I feel guilty not talking to her for 2 days almost.I tried running out the school but ran into Jackson and BamBam who were hiding for some reason.

"What the fuck are you doing here"I groaned I looked at Jackson who had rips in his Jacket,"We were hiding from Jennie she's beeen asking for you about 13 times a day"A sudden rush of guilt went to my stomach now I feel worse."Plus Jackson is coming with us to Thailand since he has no hope of passing"BamBam said my eyes widened I  glanced at BamBam his face was bruised.

"What exactly am I going therefore"I asked Jackson pulled out his phone."You remmeber that song you did at Somi's bday, well it has 1 million likes and like 10 million veiws your dad says he's got a guy who can get us out there into the world"BamBam put his hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged it off, "I don't like that Idea at all" I folded my arms "You could meet so many celebritys if we make it big"Jackson extened his arm out like drawing a rainbow."Huh ok sure whatever I don't really have a choice"I shrugged.

"One problem you need to make at least 2 songs by the time we go to Thailand"BamBam said scrathing his neck.I shrugged and walked away from the guys.

A few hours later

third person

"ROSIE ITS THE END OF THE DAY"Jennie shouted running towards Rosé."Come my tiny little friend"Rosé grabbed Jennie's hand and ran outside."Why are we outside"Jennie asked

In that moment a black  Lamborghini had beed driving by pulling into the school parking lot.

The windows rolled down and revealed Lisa in dark shades.

"AY CUTENESS ARE YOU READY OR NOT"Lisa shouted by then Jennie was halfway to the car.Lisa got out of the car and walked over to Jennie meeting her half way.Jennie almost jumped into Lisa's arms."So you wanna get out of this place and get some ice cream"Lisa asked wrapping her arms around Jennie."Yes please"Jennie let go the hug but not letting go of Lisa hand.

Chaesoo watched as the couple drove off into what seemed like fairytale with rainbows and unicorns at least from Jisoo's perspective from Rosé's was heart break and tissues and dark omunious clouds.....

***************************************************************************

you know I lied about the band thing being apart of the story oh well what you gonna do about it I have like 3 names I created by myself but if you guys still wanna put ur suggestions down your more than welcome

cya later jenlisa shippers...