Chapter 29: Catnapped

Rosé pov

Strange I thought Lisa and Jennie walked into class 1 second before the bell rang, Lisa sat next to me ah first period  the period  where I get food to hold me off till lunch.Lisa passed me patato chips and doritos to me I threw Jisoo doritos then tossed candy to the 3 J's + BamBam in the back.

"So um Jennie did you get mosquito get you again"Jisoo teased point at the side  of her neck, Jennie was at a loss of words because Lisa stole them right out of her mouth"What about Rosé she has 3 spots guess theres more than one mosquito"My face turned red how could that have happened we were interupted half way through.

"Um hey are we having an after party you know for the election"I said changing the subject the girl shook their heads."I heard the party wheres it going down"Jungkook came over"I was hoping you would have your traditional friday party"Jungkook shook his head pointed at Jennie then left.

***************************************************************************************

I didn't wanna put [M] on the whole chapter I didn't want to do that because its really a small thing  so uhm

rated [M] warning there ya go 

***************************************************************************************

 Jennie pov

Im feeling confident about today not just because of election, my promoting skills were put to the test as i stroll down the hallway seeing vote for Jennie posters eevrywhere not to much but just enough so students won't seem like Im begging you too.I stopped at the same empty classroom where me and Lisa had gone into why not take a visit fro the last time.

i walked in and saw the desks formed making a table combined where Lisa had made me moan her name many times.Yes this room was sound proof it used to be a meeting room for very important school board people then a movie  then just an empty classroom, part of being president is knowing what every room is used for.I smelled the air such a fresh air breeze like a sunflower field funny when Im in here with Lisa its humid at the warmth  of our hot bodies pressed against each other.

Then theres the wall that I have crashed my lips on to Lisa's lips claiming them as mines, I touched the wall like before whenever my back hit the wall Lisa would walk up to me slowly licking her lips I know that plenty of pleasurey goodness was about to go down."Nini"I turned around to see Lisa leaning on doorway, the atmosphere changed from the breeze to the dewey humid sensation at the heat of my body heating up.I backed up to the wall s Lisa closed the door locking it,the word pleasure running in my mind with dirty thoughts."You wanna do this"Lisa's eyes raged with lust I bit my lip my eyes traveling down and back up to her lips.

I whined when Lisa didn't move any further from my face, I kissed her not waiting for her to kiss me back which Lisa took a moment to respond back to the kiss.The heat in my body rised or should I say went down created a cloud making me wet."Jump"Lisa groaned before stealing my lips again I obliged and jumped not worrying about if I fall, the only fear I have  is if Im limping to the podium for my speech tonight.Lisa caught my legs and was now walking to  the table shaped desk .

After Lisa took off mines and her clothes..

"Lisa" I moaned as she made another hickey on my neck guess Im wearing a scarf to the election. Lisa moved down  to my breasts capturing one of them in her mouth, even thouhg we just did it ealier in the morning it felt  like eternity."More"I moaned Lisa stuck 2 fingers inside me thrusting slowly out all the days Lisa chose this day to be slow."Lisa please faster"I whined

"Look whose demanding"I groaned, "Lisa if you don't go faster so help me I will do it my self"

Lisa pov

"Do it then"I raised my eye Jennie isn't gonna do it although her eyes are filled with anting more. Unexpedetly Jennie grabbed my hand and guided deep to her core my eye widened as much as i enjoy watching Jennie moan by motioning my my hand inside her I wish I could go faster.It was like watching Jennie masterbate but with my hand.

Jennie pulled my head down to her,"I want you to fuck me like its your last"Jennie whispered in my ear shit I obliged and went faster.....

********************************************************************************************

Jisoo pov

I was running away from Lisa who was trying to catch up to me, i mean crazy huh after lunch we have dance you know and I take sharp turns around the corners so Lisa wont keep up but those darn long legs get her around the corner and 4 steps faster than my itty bitty legs can take.I finnaly reached the dance studio and went inside weird the lights were all off but dance coach sm wanted us to meet here strange.

Suddenly I felt something heavy hit my head I fell hard to the cold hard ground unconscious the last thing i remeber seeing is Lisa get hit with a metal bar before blacking out...

*************************************************************************************

clif hanger oh well hope u guys have a good time with this chapter  uhhhmmm what if I like posted chapter 30 on sunday that would be tourte huh im actually considering it and you know oh we

Also im debating if i should change the rating to this chapter to [M] idk should i?