Chapter 3: Lalisa Manoban

Jennie pov

I was sitting at my usual lunch table with Jisoo who's already eating her favorite chicken, Irene and Seulgi their watching Rosé talk to goal winner Manoban.

"You guys are like stalkers"I said laughing." Are not I just don't think this girl is good for Rosé" Irene said glaring at me"Manoban is getting a lot of attention then someone will find her intrest and if Rosé happens to like this girl she will be heartbroken I can already see it"Irene is Rosê's she never takes her eyes off of her she's like a protective ex Rosé calls it overprotective.There relationship started with Rosé short skirts and ended with the short skirt also"But then again if Manoban does break Rosie's heart she will have to come to me for comfort" Irene said to Seulgi still not taking her eyes of Rosé does she ever take a break oh my gosh."your crazy" Seulgi said as she walked off I mean who could blame Irene,Rosé has here hot personailty and her cute personailty  so yeah Ironic that she is the captain of the cheer squad.

"Im gonna go save Rosé for second"Jisoo said before dashing over to Irene who was half way to the  hallway where Tyzuzu and Rosé were exiting.What happeneds next you will never believe me.

Lisa pov

I look up from my disgusting lunch food to see a girl sitting alone with bunch of other terrible food just sitting their Im guessing her friends ditched her to here some secret gossip in the bathroom since there was a long line of girls talking.

"Hi" I said which startled the girl who was at the time looking at her phone she looked up and I immediately knew who she was.Thats the girl who was covering her ears and had her eyes shut when we won the soccer game yesterday.

"what do I have something on my face"She looked at me with a confused face shit Ive been staring at her for too long, but I couldn't really help it she was so beautiful."Nothing sorry my name is Lalisa but please just call me Lisa" I said trying to keep a steady for because im sure if I said anything I would have had a high pitch voice."Im Jennie"I suddenly got really sad I hoped she didn't notice this was the girl Kai always talks about in the locker rooms Kai's girlfriend Jennie. How could I be so stupid of course a girl this gorgeous and pretty would be taken.

"What"she titled with her head "sorry I cant help but stare at how beautiful you are"I kissed her hand either she was blushing or her face is just naturally red. Jennies phone rang"hit u with du du du du" her ring tone was so cool,"ooo do you wanna go roller skating  with  me and Jisoo and some of my friends were meeting at the boba place right next to the rink" jeenie looked up and i got to see that amazing smile that i love."I would love I will se-" someone was pulling me out of my seat it was Rosé she hugged me and stuffed her face in my shoulder wow she's warm I might melt like ice cream.I would probably  melt the cream out of Rosé if you now what I mean. What the fauq is wrong with me omg.

"see you later" i said before turning around walking with Rosé 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope you enjoyed this short but very detailed chapter dont ask me why Lisa has a dick its what i visioned when i was writting this now looking back at it it's kind of weird now