Chapter 24: 16 shots

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

DID YOU HERE THE NEWS 

WERE GETTING RS1 SOLOOOOOOOOOOO AND A LISA SOLO AND JISOO SOLO (once shes done filimg snowdrop)I LITTRALLY ALMOST DIED YESTERDAY YOU HAVE NO IDEA

***************************************************************************************

Third person pov

The almost whole group was sitting at their usual lunch table eating whatever they had brought.

"Jennie Im telling you , you gotta promote yourself more"Nayeon said catching up to Jennie and Mina."Im doing fine at promoting"Jennie said sitting down at the table next to Lisa.

"Oh yeah"Jackson aggressively slammed his books on the table making everyone flinch except for Jisoo,"Look"Jackson pointed behind them where there was posters of Jihyo and her campaign team promoting her to get votes.

"Jeez Jackson you really want Jennie to win"Rosé tilted her head,"He just wants to become Jennie's body guard so he can get out of class"BamBam said laughing.Jennie's eyes lit up like she had an idea.

"What about a bake sale"?,they all looked at each other then huddled like a football team away from Jennie.Jeez if they cant even  decide about a little bake sale can they decide anything at all oh my gosh Jennie thought.I need a better campaign team Jennie also thought, eventually the team decided yes they were gonna have a bake sale on thursday the day before election votes are counted.

"Yo guys today wednesday party what ya say"?Jungkook shouted running over with a check list,"Why isn't today your rest day and the day to replace everything that was broken"Jisoo said with a mouth full of food."Yes Im canceling Friday's party for a special brown haired lady"Jungkook winked at jennie.

Lisa balled her fists and punched BamBam side, which BamBam looked at Jackson for help  who shrugged Jackson and BamBam grabbed Jungkook and started to walk away."Jealous much Lisa"Jungkook laughed.Lisa rolled her eyes and walked out of the lunchroom the opposite way from the group."We'll be there"Jisoo said running after Lisa.

"Me t-"Jennie was cut off by Nayeon "No your not you gotta perpare for the bake sale miss Im doing well at promoting".Jennie sighed and nodded.

AFTER SCHOOL & at the party

Rosé pov

Lisa was already drunk within the 20 minutes of getting to the party, Jisoo was in her own thing but would mainly be around me when I move to a different room.You also may think oh were all girlfriends again no we all rushed into things a little soon were courting each other right now.

I also think Lisa is getting overwelmend with the election , 1 problem was Jennie can't date after she becomes school president might be taken it hard as in littrally with drinking.Last week I had to get Lisa from BamBam's house because they found her roaming around at night drunk with  bloody hands.

Im just hopping she doesn't get caught by Jennie,"Babyyyyyy"Jisoo whined stuff her face in my neck gosh was I the only one who wasn't drunk.

Lisa pov

"Hey Lisa"Tzuyu came up to me if I wasn't so wasted I would have walked off."Not the time Tzuyu"I took a step away from her but she took a step closer to me blocking my way." Tzuyu why cant you just leave me alone" I looked off into the people dancing and holy shit I thought i saw Irene.

IMPOSSIBLE 

I thought as I my face being turn back to Tzuyu,"Really just like you left me for that bitch Jennie"Tzuyu squished my face"Look at me Lisa remember me the girl you fuck everyday after school"I rolled my eyes.She pulled my collar into a kiss which I gladly declined by moving my head I groaned Tzuyu just kneed my dick out of the things that.

"Why cant you just see, you belong with me"I rolled my eyes again "Now your just quoting Taylor swift stop it".Tzuyu  kissed me very aggressively this type of was something I was most surely never gonna kiss back.

I pushed Tzuyu away ran into the bathroom,there were lots of  beer cans un opened "Fuck it"I said to myself.

Jennie pov

My phone rang it was Rosé I looked around for Nayeon or anyone to tell me otherwise to not pick up this phone

"Hey Rosie"

"Come get your girlfriend now please"Rosé  voice was stern it also wasn't normal that Rosé  called Lisa my girlfriend

"Okay I'll be right over"To that I got up sneaked out of my small office which was basiclly the art room but with a bunch of desks.Good thing Today was the day I brought my own car normaly Lisa would drive me.

I arrived at Jungkook's later than expected as I entered the air was hot, the lack of music really made it awkward in here I spotted Rosé who pointed in a direction Im assuming thats where Lisa is.

HOLY JISOO'S

Lisa was dancing the most sexiest dance  in the world for some people, and it just wasn't some weird out the odirnary people it was Seulgi,Joy,Yeri and righ in front Tzuyu.Ugh I grabbd Lisa by the ear and dragged her out of the house followiong by a bunch of grunts and ows.

Hlafway through the ride our ride Lisa didn't utter a word,I looked back from rear mirror and Lisa was sound asleep.Cute when she wakes up I let her down eaisly on how she should never get so drunk that shes dancing infront of people.

****************************************************

I dont nessicarily like this chapter but you know oh well heeheheheh