Chapter 50: Graduation

"Just imagine the graduation when i open my hands you willl see everything vividly"

3

2

1

jennie pov

Lisa uncovered her hands and it was really a whole world.

We were on the soccer field I looked around at the scenery it was nice and.
WHEN DID THIS SCHOOL GET A BIG STAGE! This stage was colasall Im really gonna have to do a speech and improve what Im saying on that.

I was in a graduation gown I looked behind me and so was everyone else duh I thought I would be done with paper but theres one in my hand this seems to real.

Holy crap its my speech at the top it reads.

This speech belongs to Jennie Kim if gets lost find her.

Im so smart I started to walk and stumbled before Lisa rushed over holding my hand weird I felt pain as I walked I wondered aren't I just dreaming.BamBam ran passed little did I know  he was being chased by BangChan, Jungkook,Jackson.

"THE FOOD IS GREAT"Jackson yelled passing us "Yeah no kidding the strawberries top tier"Rosé came over with 3 strawberry kabobs."Save some me yeah"I hit Rosie's wrist.Im still wondering when did we have the budget or extra money to spend for this big ass stage.

Most of the students were in their respected areas apart from myself and Lisa, slowly I make my way over when did I become so sore."Lisa I need to go to the nurse"She looked at me with the worried eyes.

"Whats wrong Nini" Lisa's hands were caressing my cheecks  I will miss this in 104 days,"Isn't this suppose to be a vision or a dream or whatever you call it why am I feeling pain"Lisa chuckled at my statment.

"Your not dreaming I did a simple trick when we were in the class room i covered your eyes and opened them you said you pictured how everything was"I nodded looking into Lisa's eyes was like a fairytale dream too filled with so much right now."I did the same thing when I showed you the graduation area so whatever you visioned would be replaced into this"

I removed Lisa's hands from my face and made her kneel a little bit so im taller than her, "That doesn't explain why im sore"I groaned Lisa came up to my face and whispered "Because we had sex are you really that innocent right now"I felt my face red or something.

"Then you had a power nap and you were like a robot you finished all the tasked you could in 4 hours everyone tried to make you rest more but you wouldnt stop"Jisoo laughed behind me.

20 minutes later

May Jennie Kim come up to stage

Shit its my speech I carefully take my steps to make everyone think its just an ankle injury.

I cleared my throat throat into the mic to get everyones attention.

 In 3 years from now I will look back on this day and maybe regret eating a lot of pizza but deffnitly laugh at my friends outrageous decision. 

I and the staff hope you laugh along with your friends or family.

Im sure one day you will look and ask yourself why did i care about that grade,3 years from now you either are working at an office job  or some global superstar so do your best and don't get down on your self.