Chapter 19:Love to hate me

WHATTTTTT 2 CHAPTERS IN ONEEE DAYYY WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

************

Lisa pov

I felt good about today I had just snuck out of Jennie's house around 5 am without Jennie or her parents knowleghe, yes I left a note for Jennie not a text she would have woken up.I was on my way back home when I got a text from Rosé texted I looked down and then back up at the road,shit I almost hit a car I swerved left.Something about shopping later I think is what I saw.

Rosé pov

I woke up to my body in warmth strange the curtains were closed and blocked out all the sunlight.Oh my Jisoo's! I was litterally being spooned by Jisoo aka in her arms.

"I know your awake Rosie"Jisoo murmmerd"What how"I whispered back."I know all about how you breathe"Jisoo squeezed me tight as my face redden up."I should get going now I have stuff to do"Jisoo rolled over off the bed, I nodded then hid my face because sure enough it was redder than a tomato.Why didn't I confess to her right then I thought as I saw her leave from the window?

Lisa pov

"You shop way faster than Jennie just saying"I said to Rosé while we were walking out of a store.I  thought I saw Jisoo but I could be wrong it took me  a moment to realize I wasn't walking with Rosie.I looked back Rosé was just standing there looking in a certain direction,"Hey you ok"I walked back to her she didn't respond so I looked over to where her attention was and sure enough Jisoo was there.However, Jisoo was kissing someone as they pulled away I saw the face of her dance partner Seulgi I looked back at Rosé who was gone from her spot running to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom which no one was in wow did she really just juke me out.Then I heard it Rosé threw up in the second stall so I decided to wait a while before going in.After  a while I checked up on her which she was said she was fine.

....

I opened the door Rosé so she could get out of my car"Thanks Lisa im going to take it slow for the rest of the day"I nodded and watched her run into her house.

Jennie:Come in my house now

I smirked and ran up to Jennie's drive way, I didn't even have to knock Jennie opened the door before I could.

Now Im stuffing my face in the worlds greatest ramen noodles"Will be my be my girlfriend"When I tell you I almost choked and died right there on noodles I almost did."Jennie you know I dont date"

Jennie scoffed and rolled her eyes this is not gonna end end"Yeah but you date Tzuyu".I cant belive I was hearing this right was Jennie jealous or actually wanting us to be a relationship."Were friends just like me and you"

"So you fuck her too because we have had sex twice and you still call us friends Lisa"Jennie's voice started to elevate as she spoke."No I just don't like relationships"I yelled Jennie balled her fist on the table I don't think she's takeing this rejection very well.

"So im just your little fuck toy to you"WHAT I cant believe what Im hearing right now."No Im just not good at relationships"I quickly said back."YOUR SUCH A PUSSY EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T HAVE ONE"Jennie got up from the table and ran upstairs I took that as a sign to leave.