[M] Chapter 44: I need you [M]

Lisa pov

You know when you have a feeling something bad is gonna happen, well i have that feeling as I walk into Jennie's house.

The 8 are crowding the tv, Jimin and Jungkook having drinks over by the kitchen,Jisoo and Rosé being extra nice for me when I step inside.The 8 looked over at me and said hello all in unison I wonder how they do that, I walked over to Jungkook and grabbed a drink whatever it was is about to go into my stomach. Jisoo snatched  the drink out of my hands and Rosie  gave me fruit punch.

"No drinking you need a clear system Jennie's orders"Jisoo said my eyes widened.

JENNIE

How the fuck could I looked around for her but she was no where to be found.Then I saw her she was wearing a oversized t shirt and shorts running down the stairs to me.

"Hey"Jennie said panting she wrapped her arms around my neck making me wrap mines around her waist."Whats up"I probably looked stupid I light up every time I see her.

"Can we just get to play the games please"Jisoo groaned walking over to the couch.I let go of Jennie and ran to the 1 seater couch so Jennie could sit on my lap.

3 hours  later

third pov

"THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT"Dahyun yelled

"OH YEAH WELL YOU DO IT MISS EAGLE"Nayeon shouted back

Chaeyoung and Rosé stood their watching eating popcorn, Jackson and BamBam picking up the peices that were thrown.The group had tried playing chess,checkers,sorry,uno,and finnaly agreeing on monopoly well that did not end well.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WOULD ROLL RIGHT WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION"Dahyun.

"shut up"Momo said but it didn't work the 2 kept on shouting flinging houses and cards everywhere.

"NO LET ME GO"Nayeon was being heled back by Momo as well as Dahyun being held back by Chaeyoung.

"Shhhhhh"Jihyo whispered getting everyones attention right next to her Jennie stood with a bottle, "There's one game you guys have been avoiding"Jennie giggled walking over and sitting on the floor once everyone saw what she was holding they groaned.

"Thats a classic"Chaeyoung said hugging Rosé.

"Yes however we aren't gonna have you guys kiss each other since most of you are um dating"Jihyo walked over to Jennie sitting down then Jihyo.Someone cleared their throat behind 2 chaengs making them jump, Mina was right behind them.

"Lets get to it"Rosé ran to Jisoo.

Dahyun spinned the bottle and it landed on Sana, "Now what"She loooked at Jennie "Do what ever Sana says"Jennie shrugs while drinking something in solo cup.Sana grabbed Dahyun the group watched as they walked into the guest room Jackson coughed"Well um wow".

eventuallyy..... [M]

Lisa spun the bottle and it spinnned around finally stopping at Jennie, Lisa's face went pale  while looking at Jennie.Jennie got up tapped Lisa shoulder then walked up stairs Lisa just froze.

"Oh for fucks sake"BamBam got up picked her up like a child swung her around his shoulder walking up the stairs entering Jennie's room BamBam through Lisa on the bed and walked out shutting the door.

Lisa pov

I can't even move or seen anything, the room was pitch black I heard laughter coming from downstairs and nothing else I tired looking outside but the curtains were closed.

All of a sudden the room turned red I heard a lock on a door wiping my head towards the sound, there she was Jennie fucking Kim smiling at me.

I watched as Jennie slowly crawled on to the bed her hooded eyes met with mines, It was slightly scary and hot at the same time Jennie did't take her off of me as she takes off my jeans.Jennie leaned in closer to my face I expected a kiss since she was so close but all I got was a small giggle.

"You don't get to to do anything just back and relax"Jennie whispered by now my cock was out and hard.You cannot tell someone  to relax when you  look so hot I groaned silently I just wanted a kiss.

OH MY GOD

Jennie took my whole dick in her  mouth no warning no nothing, soon enough I felt the tip of my dick hit her throat.I closed my eyes this was too good I felt Jennie start to pull my member out her mouth then back in with speed while bobbling her head."

Nini you feel so good"I moaned, Jennie pulled her out my member before I could savor what just happened.

I opened my my eyes to see Jennie right in front of me like I could literally smell the strawberry scent that she put more on than normal.

Jennie leaned in to give me a kiss which i exictedly accepted.I tried to deepen the kiss by pulling Jennie's head toward me more.She wouldn't move I heard another small giggle"You must relax Lili tommorrow you have a full day of studying"Jennie got off the bed walked out of her room..

***************************************************************************

ok so I know it wasn't a lot but you gotta trust me on this 1 question

if you were in like a band what would the name be?

THIS IS NOT REALATED TO THE BOOK 

just asking because it's something thathas been bugging me all day....