Chapter 49: Really

Jennie pov

Here I am laying in bed wondering why my life has come to an end.Well not really Im still alive of course , Today will be the most chaotic day I will probably ever experience.

2 reason that i regret saying Im in charge of gathering all seniors in for the graduation, and so my brilliant mind was like okay you seniors can trash the hallways but only your hallways I didn't want any teachers or janitors to worry so i gave the janitors day off and teachers a no schedule.

Ugh i banged my head against the bathroom sink, After today I will have 104 days before Lisa goes off to Thailand still don't know how I feel about it but I don't want her to think Im gonna like be the rlly sappy sad girlfriend who's crying on the airport floor. Also it isn't enough days to say good bye

8:00 I walked out of the girls bathroom and walked to hopefully not see choas but as I walked further and further down the halls i was slowly greeted with homework origami and paper airplanes flying everywhere.

History books on the floor most likely everything u could find in a senior student locker was on floor except for food thats too precious.It hard to look at since im a neat freak you know a perfectionist,None of the seniors will get expelled as also a promise i made.

I watched as BamBam chasing a very smart Junior Bangchan down the hall the 2 almost bumping into me." Sorry Ms Kim" Chan bowed "No problem Chan your techniclly a senior so have fun" I said before walking off obviosuly not fast enough because I could BamBam's exact words "Chan you better pass the senior test at the end of the summer school because ur coming to Thailand"I rolled my eyes whats in  Thailand thats so fantastic he has to invite everyone but me.

The more I trek through the papers getting cuts on my legs bad day to wear another skirt but I could sorta see the tall Rosie in the distance and some how I could see Jisoo even though she's a short bean.

"Yeah and thats where everything's gonna explode" I heard Lisa say before she stopped talking and turned around giving me a big smile."Hey Nini" I hope she explodes this school because allready theres going to be a big mess to clean up and ashes are better to clean up.Maybe she can like ounch my math teacher for giving me a 90% too just because i got 1 awnser wrong

the question 

if Paul had 600 ties that were all the same and he wanted  to keep some and end up with 256x = 512 then how many ties did he give up

jennie's awnser : I would throw away all the ties but 2 i mean 600 of the same ties is that really necessary the fashion tsk make it make sense.

Jennie pov

"Jennie your spacing out" Jisoo smacked  my head ."Oh sorry think about later" Lisa pulled me into a hug.

"Dont worry it will be awesome"Lisa squeezed me tight, " I apreciate the sypmathy Lisa but i got stuff to do now and handle an expected nervous bunny". I slipped out of her hug and started walking backwards waving then turned and dashed to my office.

Which was clean and Red and no loudness and no paper cuts.I took a big deep breath and smelled the strawberries that were on my desk as I sat down ready to have a bite of a big strawberry with Milk (still not sure if its expired but whatever).

"JENNIE JENNIE"Nayeon almost ran into the glass window my peace gone the bunny has stolen it.

"NAYEON"I yelled which got her to stop and listen"Do Have you made a speech"Nayeon nodded I grabbed her hands from shaking"Do you have a schedule for the whole event"She nodded once more."Then theres nothing to worry about"

I left my some what peacefull office for the gaming room or the relax room i never know what to call it.I started to caculate all the seats that were needed and the food.

"Yo Jennie were gonna have a gaming tornement try not to spit out facts while were playing" Jimin yelled peace and quiet by mochi ugh all i need is PEACE.

I walked out my office to see the student making a slide down the stairs out of what looks like mats from gym I dont even wanna know, I quickly  fled to the empty room if my thinking is correct Lisa is too busy with her free day.I wonder if people will like 4 choclate dipping strawberry stations probably. I looked up at the clock ugh I have about 4 hours till its time for everything and my big speech which I havent really come up with yet.

30 minutes later

I reget saying how i would be able to clean up everything because if we have conffeti cannons outside im gonna need to clean up that and the senior hall at least only 1 is big area which is the event outside.

I felt fingers crawling up my back, "Why yes Ms Kim you look so sexy right now that it hurts".I shivered at the familiar voice behind me.I turn my head to a very gummy smile Lisa to my suprise she pulls me up from my desk and pins our bodies against each other.

I groaned" Lisa I dont have time for your horny ass"turning my head avoiding her kisses which was a mistake that only gives her most accuracy to kiss my neck which lisa took advantage of.

"Maybe"
Kiss
"You"
Kiss
"Need"
Kiss
"This"

I shrugged Lisa off my neck."Im serious Lisa I still don't have a speech or if the set up of graduation will even be good"I heard Lisa sigh.

"I know it will be great because you planned it and if your having troubles just close your eyes"I stared at her with a blank face."Allright then"' Lisa put her hands over my eyes"Just imagine the graduation and when I open it you will vividly see everything"

**********

EEEEEEEEEEEEE OK SO A LOT IVE BEEN OMG

OK

 SO GONE COMING TODAY WOW OK I LIVE IN USA BTW SO SORRY FOR INTERNATIONAL FANS LOL AND UM EOWBFUOEWBFUCEW

I recently started to stan Bts more i mean ik i really should have before but just because everyone else likes them doesnt mean i have to but whatever my bias is now Jhope and bias wrecker is jimin. 

The next chapter should be uuploaded soon as in like most lilkely when your done reading this lol

STREAM ON THE GROUND 

AND GONE WHEN IT COMES OUT 

PEACE - author