Chapter 7: Dance like its your last

don't freak but you might get a chaesoo moment in this chapter but how would i know i didnt write the story...................................

I did hehehehehehehehehehe

Lisa pov 

I was having so much fun concediring I wasn't even drunk, then Kai showed up I looked around to see if Jennie came with him but she didn't so i decided to go dance again till i felt arms around me.

"Hi oppa"Jennie said  quielty is Jennie drunk already didn't she like just get here wow."Um hi are you drunk"I heard Jennie laugh before moving her body around the front of me.This is not good not good at all Jennie is pressing her body against mine not good not good red alert.I tried to stay as calm as i could in this situation

Jennie pov

I felt it again this time it was hard"good to know i make you feel this way lili"I was deffinitly drunk but I didn't care i was with Lisa so Im safe.I giggled and walked over to drunk Rosé and Jisoo having an argument

"Stop drinking your taking me home Jisoo"Rosé said before taking a sip herself"Your drinking right now so what self control do you have "Jisoo said pushing Rosé to a wall.That was my que to walk away from the situation.

A/N WARNING!!!!! chaesoo moment if you don't like this get off my story right now cuz theres gonna be more chaesoo moments ooppps spolier!!!

Jisoo pov

I leaned closer to Rosé who was frozen on the wall shocked maybe it was the alcohol but right now Rosé was so fucking hot, I kissed Rosé pinning to her to wall aggressively to my suprise she kissed me back with the same aggressive energy.Rosé pulled away panting but having her head leaning on mine it was deffinetly not the alcohol that was pumping through my vains making me feel this.

I wanted more I could tell Rosé wanted more to her hands roamed around my neck down to my waist making there way to my inner thighs.I finally caught my breath and stole a kiss from Rosé again Rosé moaned in her mouth pulling away from this for a second, I took that moment when her mouth was open to put my tongue in.

Jennie pov

I was walking around to find Lisa or someone to get away from the drunk lock lip soulmates Rosé and Jisoo,I heard a fammiliar laugh coming from the kitchen so I walked over there.I suddenly froze felt tightness in my stomach like I was gonna throw up I ran out of the kitchen and luckily bumped into a tall girl."Take me home"I said into the tall girls stomach she picked me up and next thing I knew i dosed off.

--------

HM what did Jennie see?Who was is this tall girl?Will Rosé and Jisoo get together after this what seems like 1 time thing?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ONNN

THE GIRL ON THE SOCCER TEAMMMMM

wow that sounded like a too be contuied thing hehehehehehe