Chapter 37: Trouble in paradise

Jennie pov

Remember how I said Lisa went out of her way just to get to me, Now  well its more its like.

"Hey Jennie I can't take you home you see the Juniors want me to be their choreographer"  "Hey Jennie how are you today uh hey Somi uh sorry Jennie i have to go"      Its always Somi or nancy who interupts my convos with you.

I know I shouldn't be jealous of Lisa getting girls its her nature, Somi is just the classical rich kid who does what she wants and gets away with it.

"I heard some rumors Somi is have a birthday party"Nayeon whispered distracting me from Lisa who was being pulled away by Nancy."I also heard that Somi is running for president next year"That just made me sick imagine having to bow to president Somi I gagged inside and out.

third person

later at the jennie's office....

"So I guess Somi isn't inviting me to her birthday part"Jennie said codly. "Why would she"Lisa asked which Jennie responed with a scoff."Im just saying if I knew someone didn't like me I wouldn't invite them to my birthday party"Lisa shrugged.

"So your taking her side now"Jennie glared at the tall girl, "No there isn't a side to take Im just sayi-"."You always have shit to say  ever since you've hanged out with Somi more why are you even here"Jennie yelled and ended with a growl.

"Whats you deal with Somi anyways she hasn't done anything thing anyways"Lisa said ignoring Jennie's question."Somi is just trying to get into your pants and find your dick once, Also your mine Lisa M I N E mine".

"WERE NOT EVEN DATING " Lisa yelled"Your jealousy Jennie is gone to far again"Lisa said walking out of the office.

"That didn't end well"Jisoo said turning around from the corner,"Yeah your telling me"Jackson chuckled silently."But who's gonna tell her we broke the pinball machine"Jimin whispered  looking around.

"What are you guuys waiting for go"Jungkook raised his voice which earned him in shushes, "Jennie just had a fight with Lisa"Jisoo violently whispered, Bam Bam scratched the back of his nape."Well this is a bad time the strawberry pay load is here"Bambam coughed.

"That might make her happy, but who's doing doing the talking to Jennie before we dump the goods"All eyes turned to Rosé who is looking around at everyone."No no no"Rosé shook her head vigorousl, "Your her wife cmon"Jackson said pushing Rosie out of the hallway  into Jennie's office.

"Hey wifey" Rosie  said trying to apoarch the older,"Yes hubby" Jennie didn't even look up from her  papers. 

"How are you" Rosie getting closer to Jennie, "Im fine Rosie"still not looking up from her papers Rosie rolled her eyes and turned Jennie's face to her revealing puffy red cheeks and tears in Jennie's eyes.Looks like she's been crying Rosie thought.

"Im not okay where are the 3J's, BamBam, and Jisoo oh wait there around the corner"Jennie's face went blank none emotions looking through her eyes The group came out "Now what do you need"Jennie said codly.

"The pinball machine is broke"Jimin said quickly and a few seconds later elbowing BamBam to say something, "The strawberries are here"Bambam said added.

"Cool now get out"Jennie looked up the group nodded one by one getting out not asking any questions.

***************************************************************************************

WOW OK SO UHM WOW WOW i honestly didnt expect that ending  please i cannotttt stresss enough im to excited for later this night THE SHOW and ROSIE SOLO

WHAT THEEEE FUNNNN I CANNNOT PROCCESS RIGHT NOW IM GONNA IMMMM  GONNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIE