[M] Chapter 47: Star [M]

Lisa pov

"Here you go M'Lady"I handed Jennie her chocalate ice cream, I didn't want any Chaeng told me to tell Jennie  after we get ice cream, but she looks so happy why ruin the ice cream mood."Lisa do you think we could go to the beach every friday"Jennie said while having a ice cream mustache."Sure but Im gonna make you watch a scary movie after every friday"I laugh evily.

"I have a good idea lets go to the beach right now"! Jennie squealed I wiped of her ice cream mustache, " We just went last week" I whined.

"So"Jennie looked at me dead serious then turned on the song Ice cream.

LATER

Me and Jennie had been walking along the boardwalk the sun was setting behind the outdoor mall shops I was taking Jennie back from buying her a big teddy bear and a dumpling pillow it as really hard to carry the big teddy bear.

Im too in love with Jennie, right now all she's doing is standing their searching for something in her purse  and she still looks so hot Jennie is a goddess and me well Im the freak who so happened to seduce the goddess...

About 5 minutes into the car ride I noticed Jennie was tired I would be too if my tiny legs walked everywhere but I was not tired it was almost nerve racking because Im trying to pick a time to tell Jennie but you know she's having loads of fun.

You  would think Jennie being tired would not make her horny right now.

WRONG

Jennie placed her hand on my inner thigh smoothly moments later I felt her feline eyes on me as I stopped at a light."Lisa"Jennie whispered in my ear I whipped my head to her the now Jennie sitting back down."What's up"I said looking back on the road, "Quickly get to your place"Jennie said seducitvely I made a huge gulp out of the corner of my eye I could see Jennie biting her lip.

Jesus does this women want to kill me now.Jennie put her hand back on my crotch enough that she could feel my hard dick.This light needs go quicker.FUCK.Jennie started rubbing her hand right on my dick I bit down on my lip groaning only to get a giggle in response.

Eventually, the light changed but their was this slow car in front of us like come on I can't wait to get to my place and fuck Jennie.I grabbed Jennie's hand brought it up to my lips and kissed it 3 times for good luck.

"If this car doesn't go faster I will fuck you in this car"I growled.

In the car in front of them

Rosé: ARE YOU SURE YOUR GOING THE RIGHT WAY

Nayeon: NO BUT I CAN TRY

Chaeyoung: I mean I can just drive if you want

Dayhun: You can't even reach the  pedals

Chaeyoung:...

Momo: Where are we even going anyways

Nayeon: at this point I don't even know

Chaeyoung: This is why I should have droven

Dayhun: YOU CANT EVEN REACH THE PEDALS

BamBam: still how does this always happen

Jungkook: I dont know

BamBam: Arent we suppose be going to your house.

Jungkook: YEAH how the fuck did I get in here

Back in Lisa car

third person pov

Lisa hand was now crawling up Jennie's inner thigh  reaching  almost enough to her wettness then crawling back down.Jennie whined at the tease the car in front still hadn't sped in up in the last 10 minutes.

Jennie whimpered as she tried to bring Lisa's finger into her, "Lisa please" Lisa looked at Jennie confused."What do you need baby" after a small silence Jennie said"You... I need you.... right now"Jennie gasped when 2 of Lisa's finger went inside with no warning thrusting with a slow pace.

" can it  wait?"Jennie shook her head at her, Lisa swerved the car into a empty parking lot and pressed a button to put the seats down.

Soon enough the 2 were in the back seat clothes off....

Jennie moaned loudly as Lisa made severally hickeys down her neck, Lisa's kisses led down to breasts squeezing one of them before going down more reaching Jennie core.

"How much do you want my fingers in you Nini" Lisa whispered running her  fingers around Jennie's wetness. Jennie didn't a word but grabbed Lisa's hand pulling into her pussy  but once it made contact Lisa's hand did not move.

Lisa climbed on top of Jennie more so she can feel her erection in her boxers, "I need words baby"Lisa roughly kissed Jennie biting her lip awaiting for an entrance to Jennie mouth which she got through a moan.

Lisa pulled away to catch her breath and started to thrust her fingers in Jennie, "Faster"Jenni breathed out which Lisa obliged and went faster.Lisa could tell Jennie was right at her breaking point the way her moans turned to whimper.

 Lisa stopped thrusting her fingers and pulled it out earning a groan from Jennie "Lili pleas....I was close..."In that moment Lisa shoved her shaft into Jennie's core hitting her G spot with so much force  Jennie was practiclly screaming Lisa's name.

5 minutes later.

Jennie had reached her climax being a moaning mess as well as Lisa who had reached hers."you did really good baby"Lisa said pulling a extra blanket she had over Jennie.Lisa hopped back into the drivers seat re adjusting her rear veiw looked at the sleeping Jennie and started the car.

***************************************************************************************

YO WHATS UP IM BACK AHAHAHAH yes im sorry for the break i had to study for a exams but im better now.Hope you like this chapter it was a bit random but at the same time not   so eh what are you gonna if you dont enjoy it ur fault for clicking it

also

i might not contuie this to a 2nd book if Jennie actually is dating g dragon but i also think how funny the proof is and also LEAVE THE POOR JENNIE ALONE DISPATCH I SWEAR I WILL MAKE A WHOLE BOOK ABOUT UR DISMIE AND HOW BLACKPINK WILL... ok im going to far

anyways bye jenlisa shippers....

might get a chapter today but this chap really drained me out