[M] Chapter 20: Kiss and Make up [M]

Third person pov

Half a week has gone by and none of the girls have talked to each other, accept for Lisa and Rosé they had 2 sleep overs  they don't really talk in school though.

It was first period,Jennie had entered the room first sitting next to Nayeon talking about the school president election.

Rosé and Tzuyu came in laughing and sitting next to the window desks paying, Tzuyu payed no attetion to Jennie's eye roll at her following after them was Yeri and Joy.

5 seconds before the bell rang Jisoo,Seulgi,Lisa,Jackson,Bambam,Jungkook walked into the classroom sitting in the back.The schools population of dancers were all siting in the back.

"Hey you guys coming to my party this friday"Jungkook whispered,Seulgi and Lisa looked at Jisoo knowing she wasn't gonna go."Isn't this your 45th party this week"Jisoo laughed

The dance team looked at her like she was crazy which Jisoo stopped laughing and gave them her famous confused look."No it's his 5th party this week"Bam bam blurted they all looked at each other in the awkward silence.

They all bursted into laughter which got directed everyones attention on them,Jennie scoffed and turned back around to talk to Nayeon. Rosé was staring at Jisoo then went back to talking to Joy.

"Plus its a friday everyone is gonna be there"Jungkook said the girls nodded re focused on the front of the class.

"Congrautulation to Jennie Kim"The teacher announced,"Jennie and Jihyo have been 2 most voted for school president".Everyone clapped and cheered for Jennie "Typical Jennie"Lisa muttered under her breath and fake smiled.

After the class quieted down again the teacher announced that Nayeon and Jeongyeon were gonna be the vice presidents and the debate will be next tuesday and election friday.

BELL RINGS

"So who are you gonna vote for Lisa"Jackson said while catching up to her,"Simple Im not gonna vote".Lisa shrugged and walked off Jackson dodged and ran through the crowd of 2nd period rush and found Lisa going to her locker.

"But you gotta support your girl"Lisa opened her locker and took out 2 books."1 Jennie isn't my girl 2 I don't care"Lisa closed her locker and leaned against it."A person who doesn't care sure does talk about it a lot"Jackson watched  the crowd of people rush through he hallways.Lisa looked at Jackson with an annoyed face"You brought it up"

Lisa stole a lolIpop from a person walking by then left Jackson staring at the crowd.

When Jackson looked back at Lisa she was half way disappered into the the crowd of people

AFTER SCHOOL IN THE DANCE STUDIO