Chapter 26: Sour candy

Happy new year everyone

***************************************************************************************

Lisa pov

I woke up and immediately knew I did something wrong , here are the signs that I did something wrong

1. Jennie is sleeping away from me

2. Jennie stole all the covers

3. I cant remember yesterday

Im surprised Im not sleeping on the floor, I rolled over to my phone 5:13 am fuckkk I cant just leave Jennie angry at me.I rolled back to Jennie wrapping my arms around her "Nini" I whispered, a few seconds went by Jennie had woken up but didn't say a thing.

Jennie got up from the bed looked at her phone and sighed"Shouldn't you be leaving Manoban"Jennie said coldly ouch never had a harder punch hit me in my life.Maybe if I get closer to Jennie she will tel me what I did.

"Nini" I repated touching her hand,Jennie just stood still in the same spot right infront of the side the bed facing the wall."Manoban why don't you get close to your girlfriends"Jennie flipped her hand off mines and walked to her closet, girlfriends what I followed her in till she shut the door on me.

"Why aren't you leaving Manoban"I pressed my ear up against the door jeez at least she still talks to me but calling me by my last name liken coach Yg ah no."Well why are you mad at me"I responded Jennie didn't utter a word.I have a very low rate of waiting, I opened the door and walked in.

SHIT! Jennie was standing with only a bra and underwear on, I felt my cock grow a little from just looking"P-Please just tell me what i-I did"keeping my voice steady was not gonna happen when the hottest girl is in front of you almost naked.

Jennie smirked and bit her lip I groaned now was not the time for Jennie to realize Im turned on."You know Lisa if you weren't aroused right now I would totally kick you out"Jennie came closer to me.I stared like an idiot not to self you can always wait outside the door.

"Remember these"Jennie was holding cuffs SHIT! Not the cuffs I rather be punished in any other way than the cuffs, I shook my head walking backwards un till I hit the door.This is nto good Jennie cam closer to me I shut my eyes turning my head away from the girl.

Of course it wasn't much help, for Jennie just grabbed my face and forced it to look at her moving it closer to her face.So close in fact one tiny nudge would make us kiss."Do you not like the handcuffs Lili"Jennie's hot breath brushed up against my lips snapping out of the stare of the luscious red lips.

I groaned louder Jennie's nails were digging into my face, Jennie is such a sour candy so sweet then she gets a little angry.My super psycho drives me crazy when the lights are low."Lisa"Jennie whispered in my ear."You've been so distracted lately"Jennie pressed her body on mines.

"Your mine, meaning you only look at me"I gulped."You only think of me Lili"Jennie's eyes stared into mines as I nodded.I don't think Jennie is mad at me anymore however her feline ferice eyes is telling me something else....

***********************************************************************************

hope u enjoyed this short litttle chapter of jenlisa in the morning of thursday i had worked on this during new years day then fell asleep so you know i did a small spin

origginally this chapter was gonna be a chaesoo thing but instead i fliped it.