[M]Chapter 10:Im the drunkest Okayyy [M]

Lisa pov

I arrive at Jisoo's house around 9 pm and boy I have never been so late to a party,Jennie and Rosé are screaming there lungs out over Frozen what is it with Frozen these days Tyuzu and Joy playing ping pong and Jisoo who almost wiped out closing the door."Had a few solo cup huh"Jisoo started laughing"Nooo there called glasses for your information"I take off my leather coat revealing a normal yellow hoodie when I feel someone's hand holding mine.

"Lisa your just in time for the game come on"I was being dragged by a tiny person you could say I was being dragged by an excited olaf.I reach the couch and Jennie pushes me down onto the couch you know I like this game now. Rosé started singing "Into the unknown"softly I could hardly hear it but I knew I had made a mistake.I tried to get up again but Jennie just pushed me back down"oppa sit" I have been tricked and now I cant leave.I face palmed"Jisoo gimmie a drink I don't wanna remeber this pain"I shook my head Jennie and Rosé are now screaming at the top of there lungs again"WINE OR BEER" Jisoo yelled "BEER" I yelled back.

I scarmbled off the couch to the kitchen some how I didn't get noticed by Jennie,Jisoo  soomthly passed me a beer I nodded to her and chugged it.After a lot of glasses breaking from Rosé and Jennie's high notes I felt a tap on my shoulder it wasn't Jisoo she was playing ping pong with Joy.

Jennie pov

I turn to look at the couch no sign Lisa I look around to see Jisoo playing ping pong. Security Jennie rule 101 never let your crush out of your site especially if your crush is 3 things super hot,  a chick magnet, and single.

I finally found Lisa talking to Tyuzu, some might say its rude to interrupt  a persons conversation but you know who cares I took off the sweater that hid my white crop top.You see Jisoo house is like the south pole freezing so Lisa would hopefully give me her hoodie.I walked up to Lisa and Tyuzu"Lisa I need your hoodie"I said shivering and without a blink Lisa got up and took off her hoodie."Whipped much Lisa"Jisoo said walking to the couch I glared at Jisoo which made her announce"Hey horror movie time"I put on Lisa sweatshirt and grabbed her hand and ran to the living room.

"Hey Jisoo why cant we just watch a none horror movie for once"Rosé complained, Jisoo came up from behind Rosé and whispered something in her ear Rosé retaliated  by pushing Jisoo and sitting by Joy. Im sitting on the lap of the worlds greatest pillow Lisa I lay down on her chest as the movie previews started, I felt someone looking at me for a long time I had this feeling it didn't take me long to realize Tyuzu was staring at me.I played it calm and played with Lisa's fingers.

Tyuzu pov

Oh come on I was just talking to the most hottest girl in school, then just like that she was taken away by Jennie the worlds best security guard.Not gonna lie Jennie is not one to mess with I heard rumors going around at school she secretly has had sex with many guys while dating Kai.Being in the 2nd inner circle too Jennie's friend group aka the cheerleading squad I know that none of that was true Jennie's still a virgin and was hard to even try to get to an immediate no from her and Kai the over protective boyfriend who cheated on her recently.I realized after a while of being held up in thoughts that I was staring angrily at Jennie and Lisa being so comfortable in each others arms, I also believe Jennie knew I was staring at her but some how played it cool and didn't seem to care wow. The movie started

AN HOUR AND MANY MANY MANY SCREAMS LATER

Third person pov

Rosé crawled in Jisoo's arms shaking while Lisa is giving Jennie comforting whispers in her ear,  Tyuzu drinking wine and dancing around while Joy looked straight at the screen shocked and hadn't moved since the movie started.