Chapter 30:Monster

Lisa pov

"Be careful" Seulgi said FLASH was that Tzuyu and joy at the mall they have nothing in common.FLASH "Your mine not that bitch named Jennie". FLASH  I blocked her  punch that was very slow by gripping her fist,FLASH I hit the cold ground of dance studio unconscious.

My eyes shot open, shit that was the worst nightmare I could ever have.Correction Im livving in the worst nightmare ever the room was dark all around me and I was handcuffed to a bed.I regonized the bed they used this in a school add for sleeping 8-10 hours a day so I must be in the auditorim.

"Wakey wakey you two"someone said who must have been blinded because of the fact that I was the only one here I heard chains clank together to the right of me maybe I wasn't alone.

I turned to see a chained up blood and bruised Jisoo, it all flashed back to me I was running into the dance studio and Jisoo had dropped to the hard floor the last tiny little thing I could remember before i got knocked out.

I wondered who behind this surely  not Seulgi she warned me of this, I also didn't understand why Jisoo was chained in a chair hurt while me having a minor headache in a bed hand cuffed."Well for starters we all have met and most were very pleasant".Something about this person just wanted me to punch them in the face more than I already did for knocking me out.

A light flickered on but was very dim and a figure appeared out of the dark shadows.Of course out of all the weird  dangerous psychopaths it had to be our schools psychopath possessive jealous ex.

The girl tilted her head at me"Do you not remember me Lalisa"not showing any fear had always been a talent of mines like Jisoo except on heights.4 girls walked out of dark one of them smiling directly at me, her eyes were very familar filled with dirty thoughts glaring right at me the light flickered bright and for split second I saw exactly who they all were.

My eyes widened Joy,Yeri,Seulgi, and Tzuyu were all standing behind a demonic psychopath.What confused me is that Seulgi warned me about today but she's one of the psychopaths.Irene was moving up a level in evil with grabbing all of our friends in her stupid plan that involved me, all she was missing was a good laugh like a with cackle that scares away the crows on the top of the mansion.

I realized Im not getting out of her without  scares and possible a broken bone, i looked at the at the knives oh great even when you plan on killing someone you still gotta be organized with everything dull to sharp knives.FUCK I need to get out of here my mind clicked on who was the most hurt right now and it was Jisoo there gonna kill Jisoo in front of me.

I broke free of handcuffs not my first time in those, "Seulgi get her"Shit I tried to get up but Seulgi flung me back I hit my head on the headboard."First option I realese you and Jisoo and fight off Irene and the others while you make a run for it"Seulgi whispered locked the handcuffs around my wrists jeez they were tight."2nd option I go grab help from Jennie"Seulgi quickly ran back to Irene's side.

"Why did you need the TWO of us anyways"I put a lot of power into my voice for 2 hopping Seulgi could get the hint.

"Well Jisoo was simple I heard rumors of my Rosie dating Jisoo"I rolled my eyes still the same Jealous never letting go of Rosé Irene she was mean't to be."What does that have to do with Lisa"Jisoo said quietly,"Because"Irene grabbed a knife"If Rosé and Jisoo broke up they would come to Jennie and Lisa for advice about getting back together I figured get in between them and Im set"Irene pressed the knife against Jisoo's neck enough to make her bleed a little.

Jisoo grunted trying to move away from the knife but that made the bleeding worse,I heard jOy and Yeri laugh what the fuck is wrong with them their so nice and  really kind.Well Lisa would it ever occur to you that i don't know their acting nice around you guys  I thought.

"That still doesn't explain why Im chained in a bed and Jisoo is hurting in a metal chair"Irene cocked her head at me breaking her focus on Jisoo."Well it was simple  Lisa"Irene circled Jisoo's chair  I could hear the annoying  sound of nails on a chalk board as the knife  was being scrapped on the metal chair."Tzuyu seems very fond you Lisa and well you know"One of girls started walking away from the group and straight at me.

The light flickered  a glow and I saw everyone's face for a second.Tyuzu stopped at the front of the bed looking down at me with a grin."But not now plan c not yet" Tzuyu sighed and just sat on the edge of the bed.

"Joy and Yeri go have a nice sleepover with R"Im assuming R is Rosé.Fuck that is bad Jennie is next door maybe she could like kick them out."Seulgi please go and spend some lovely time with my cousin"

HOLY SHIT 

i did not put 2 and 2 together Irene is realated to Jennie wow wowwww.Seulgi was about to run off when Irene stoped her, "Don't be 2 friendly your still my little monster"Irene head moved foward to Seulgi's yuck i thought averting my eyes they made out for like 5 minutes jeez how can they breathe.Last thing i heard was the door of the room closiing it was dark out in the hall.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Was it night time omg omg i hope it isn't midnight that would be really really bad......