Chapter 13: Jealous girlfriend squad

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD MORE WRITTERS BLOCK WITH WRITTING THIS CHAPTER OMG

Jisoo pov

I was talking to Tyuzu and Seulgi, I know what your thinking I was superised myself too."So Seulgi you ditched Irene and now your on the run huh" I asked Seulgi looked over at Tyuzu who nodded and stared off into space."I wouldn't call it ditching but I just left her at the beach and took the bus"

I hugged Seulgi to be honest I felt bad for her she was always the tag along in Irene's crazy things."Ahem" someone said behind me I turned around to see Rosé standing behind her was Jennie and Lisa following her.

Im in deep shit

Lisa pov

Many promises to get food later....

I was with Tyuzu because she needed help putting up holiday decorations, jeez these boxes are heavy .Finally we get to the classroom and I dump them on the teachers desk, now all I gota do is hang banners. Tyuzu came in and closed the door"You look stressed Lisa let me help you with that" she said walking over to me.

Tyuzu started massaging my shoulders at first i was tense, after a while I was okay with I let out a quiet moan."Is it true that Jennie hasn't seen your dick or felt it"Tyuzu walked in front of me placing her hands on my chest, ah fuck I think she heard me moan.

Tyuzu's eyes sparkled as she looked into mine for second it was almost as if I could tell what her see what she's thinking.I backed up into the desk as she walks to me.

Just like our bodies are pressed lips locked. Tyuzu  pulled away which is good I didn't want to get caught, "Is it true that your dick is needing attention"one of her hands touched my jeans right outside the some out aroused bugle I had.

Many moans later....

Jennie pov

I was outside waiting for Lisa, she's usual a little late but not 15 minutes late.I finally see Lisa but shes with Tyuzu ugh I thought i got rid of her.

"Hey Jennie I can't go with you I gotta take Tyuzu home she doesn't have a ride"I nodded and let them past its not like I don't have a rid or anything. I do don't worry about me.

LATER LATER LATER

"why didn't Lisa bring you home"Jisoo asked I shrugged while eating Ice cream

What lisa is doing right now

Lisa slammed Tyuzu against her bedroom kissing her aggresevely while taking off eachothers clothes....

Back to Jennie

"Yeah I don't know it's like Tyuzu enters her life and she just  takes her from me"Jisoo looked at me confused then said."You know your not actually dating Lisa right"We both died of laughter and contuied watching there favorite tv show.

***********************************************

Someones pov

"Did you tear them apart"someone said in big boss chair,"Kind of if i keep it up for another 3 days they will" another one said.The person in the chair slammed their hands on the desk which made a girl in an oversized yellow sweatshirt flinch "I need them apart now not 3 day"! The yellow sweat shirt girl nodded"What about you" the person in the chair pointed at someone who was nervously bitting their hands."I......Didn't get to it yet"the nervous girl said there was an awkward silence before the person in the chair spoke.

"you both have 2 weeks to do this or else I will spare no mercy"The person in the chair said and threw a knife at a dart wall.The 2 girls nodded and exitted out of the dark place as quickly as they could.

********

A/N THIS WAS A BIG STRUGGLE im sorry if this isnt as good as the other one Ive been having a big huge writters block on this chapter i almost closed the chapter off but instead ended it with a twist

2 questions

who do you think the person in the chair is

WHO is the 2 girls hmmmm

LOL

uhhmmm you probally will get another chapter tommrow no promises though since i have the desieasee of writters block.