Chapter 35: Love scenario

Jisoo pov

"I love you"

I don't know what came over me ton just spit out my feelings liken that but I just did Im hoping Rosé will say it back I looked down  at her hands which shaked.

SILENCE

was the only thing in the air I got up from the bed and was about to climb out the window when Rosé grabbed my wrist pulling me back down from the desk I still wasn't facing her I have a feeling all my emotions will pour in a cry if I do and also 

I DONT CRY

Rosé's arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to her chest, Im not gonna lie I wasn't about to force myself away from Rosé's warmth it was quite comfy.Staying here in this moment was probably a bad thing for my mental health as for I still don't know if Rosé loves me.Rosé's head fell onto my shoulder her soft lips kissing my neck in small pecks not enough to make a hickey.

"I love you more"

I froze couldn't move I can't believe it, I turned around to see Rosé teary eyed I have never hugged a person so tight before in my life."I love you so much chaeng you have no idea how much"I whispered Rosé moved my face up leaning forward  looking at my lips, eventually taking them for a emotional rollercoaster.

the next day......

Lisa pov

What the fuck is wrong with me, Im following Jennie around the school like a headless chicken.Seriously even if I had  a class that was halfway across the country I would still find away to see Jennie's  face even if it as just for a small second I just wanna see Jennie's adorable and cute face.

"Your drooling with your eyes"Jisoo hit my head I whiped my head at Jisoo glaring at her,"What"I said codly turning my attention back on Jennie who was leaving the cafeteria.I got up grabbed my books and dashed out the lunch room trying to catch up to her.

When I finnaly stopped running Jennie had just told BamBam and Jackson to leave her alone while entering her office.I quickly slide into door before it hits my face.

"Yes Lisa"Jennie walked away from her desk into a hallway, "I need you"I said following her."I know you've been following me like a stalker"Jennie  chuckled  while grabbing some papers.

"Yeah but I need you need you"I pulled Jennie towards me wrapping my arms around her waist I could just smell her strawberry scent."Lisa no I can't even be seen even be seen this close to you"Jennie tried pushing me away but I stayed still.

I picked Jennie up and started walking to the hang out room, once I got in I shut the door locking it then slammed Jennie's body against he door."Who says your gonna be seen"I whispered in Jennie's ear.

"Lisa I have papers to do"Jennie whined I smirked

"I can make it quick if you want me to"

Jennie pov

Lisa lips enclosed on mines 

I missed this even if we had a steamy thing last night it only last a couple of minutes before she had to leave.At school it doesn't help either usualy we could steal a kiss from each other but now not so much,I've noticed also that ever since Lisa has left my side she's being getting girls to just walk up to her and flirt with her I usual walk away and go do my bussiness I just couldn't walk away from this.

Lisa body pressed up against mines smell of peaches is intoxicating and so addictive, as Lisa lips moved down my neck the heat in my body rised. I moaned at the touch of Lisa pulling my ass closer I could just feel her erection.

**************************

ima let your imagination do the rest you know

anywaysssssssss

so

still cannot believe that Rosé's solo is coming i just cant function like before so your gonna have to put up with these short ass chapters I vbfdb jdjovbdb ojval

HOLY SHIT I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH WRITTING THAT I HAD NOOOO IDEA OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH READING OMGGGGG