Chapter 17: Dance!

Lisa pov

Today was thrusday meaning I have 2 days before my competition,I would be fine with all of that but lately iv'e been having nervous jitters ever since Jennie announced she's gonna come watch me dance.I felt like I was hurl just thinking about it.

"Lisa"

I wonder if Rosé will come to see Jisoo, welp theres a reason to go to her house we haven't talked in while anyways.

"LISA"Jisoo yelled which brought me back down to earth."Whats up"I looked at her which Jisoo gave me this worried look on her face."Whatever your thinking about stop it, It's making you anxious".I apreciate Jisoo's concern but Im really fine other than my big hurl thought.

After school

I knocked on Rosie's door and stepped back and after a while Mrs. Park opened the door and let me inside.A few minutes went by of talking to Mrs Park, then I walked up the stairs as Mrs Park told me that Rosé was in her room.I crept inside Pinksé's room,she was facing a wall away from the door playing the guitar.I just stood at the door way amazed at her guitar play and then Rosé started singing my jaw dropped.

L is for the way you look at me

o is for the only one I see

v is very very extra ordinary

e is even more than anyone that you adore can.....

Then what shocked me more than Rosé was that I started to sing along

Love is all the I can give to you

love is more than just a game for 2

(Rosé)  2 in love can make it

take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

(This video is basicly what happend but in Rosé's room)

and we contuied the song for 2 minutes alernating turns in lyrics, singing this I got the sense that Rosé loved Jisoo all over again just a little hunch.

"You should tell her"I said sitting down next to Rosé which she took a deep inhale and shook her head."I cant"I looked into her eyes.

"Why not" I thought in my head 

"I just don't know how to confess to Jisoo i choke up and freeze when Im around her".Ah Rosie posie has done it again deep in love with the food loving Jisoo I nodded for her to continue.

"Thats why I was hoping to sing a love song"Rosé looked at her guirtar,"F a love song I need you to say it so say it okay"She nodded water trickled down my hand Rosé was crying.

"Thank you Lisa"Rosé hugged me I hugged her tight like I would Jennie when would cry because of her nightmare.I grabbed the guitar and started playing a small toon to get Rosé to stop crying.

Jennie pov

I got home after and endless tourtre of not being able to buy anything while shopping with Jisoo,which I don't think its shopping if you didn't buy anything.I walked into my room where the sunset shining into my room because of the curtains that were left open when Lisa came in that one night.