Chapter 32: Hope

Lisa pov

Sunday night I swallowed by my bed, the girl that brought me a swat team yesterday was gone to see Jisoo who I believe screamed in terror by the touch of Rosé.

(flash back)

"Wha"Jisoo said looking around and blinking adjust to the brightness of  the room.Rosé ran  to the  side of Jisoo's bed and touched  her shoulder , to which Jisoo shoved her hand off and curled up her knees to her chest."GET AWAY FROM ME"Jisoo yelled

"Jisoo it's Rosé"Rosé moved a hair ooff of Jisoo's face,"Thats what you said last time before this happened"Jisoo pointed to the scar on her neck leaving Rosé silent and shocked.

(flash back over)

Lisa pov

I got up and walked to the kitchen where Leo and Louis joined me fighting over the same food bowl."What the hell am I gonna do now"I said finishing pouring food  for the cats, Iv'e got absouletly nothing to do Jennie is at the hospital so is Rosie.

"What the hell am I gonna do now"I said finishing pouring food  for the cats, Iv'e got absouletly nothing to do Jennie is at the hospital so is Rosie

"What's up"I awnsered

"They have Jennie's drink"Jackson sounded out of breath like he had been running, I heard  gunshots in the background oh my god that idiot."Why didn't you tell me you were getting it I could have helped you"I said.

"Because you need a break and you know a small surprise"Jackson laughed

"Oh and and  2J and Bambam and I will be there in 2 minutes"Jakcson said

I groaned of course I face palmed.i hanged up the phone and looked around my house yes it was my house don't ask, I don't wanna get personal.I picked up Leo and Louis and brought to their playroom Jackson is allergic to cats so um yeah.

Jennie pov

"How is she"I asked Rosé, her eyes looked tired and had dried tears on her cheeks."Jisoo has been unconscious for about 7 hours now'Rosie hugged me tight so tight that my air circulation was closing.

"Its gonna be okay just breathe"I said  which was kinda opposite what I can do at the moment Rosie let go of they hug thank god.I breathed in and out with her as the slowly became clamer than her original state.

1 hour later..

"Um the family of Kim Jisoo may see her now room 162"The nurse announced I looked up from my magizne and looked over at Rosie's seat who wasn't there.Rosie was quickly running into the entrance of the resting rooms.For someone who doesn't want to alarm Jisoo she sure I running fast.

Finnally, I reached Jisoo's room or more like slide into the room where Jisoo was being babied by Rosé.

"Im fine Rosé"Jisoo said  grabbing Rosé's hand from her forehead.

"Yeah okay" Rosé hugged Jisoo.

Boy to feel un needed at the moment,"Im gonna go back to Lisa probably drooping in sorrow right now"Jisoo laughed that turned into a soft wince."Lisa is so in love with you Jennie so go before she explodes"Rosé not breaking her gaze on Jisoo what an odd bunch we are.

Lisa pov

"You know you are so dead when Jennie gets here"Jackson said, I am so dead deffintly epsicially since there are 4 drunk boys in here plus the most drunkest woman of all me dancing to some music that has a good beat.

"You think her surprise is good enough" I asked Jungkook who was dancing in this weird way I don't think he could hear me.I walk around to the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

"I bet you can't  you  chug five of those at once"Jimin said slidng over 5 cans of beer,"Bet your gonna do it with me"

"JACKSON COME FILM THIS" I yelled 

Jackson ran over with his phone and started filming,"Be perpared to loose Lalisa"I lauged at Jimin very funny but I can handle at least 15 I said opening the cans.

3

2

1

GO

I chugged first one which was  wow had a terrible taste.

I was at my 4th can finishing when I herd the door open.I looked over  at I saw Jennie who was now walking toward my way I closed my eyes finishing the beer hoping this would be a dream.

"Lili what are you doing" I stopped chugging and stared at her, gosh even when she's mad she's hot Jackson hit Jimin who opened his eyes and glared back at him.Then looked over and me and Jennie and spat out all of his beer very hard to keep a laugh in.

"B-before you get angry......and hit something  look in the frighe"I eventually said.Jennie walked over to the frighe and opened it

(Imagine this is Jennie's favorite peach wine drink)

Jennie looked at me then at the boys then back at me I have a feeling this will not end well I thought as Jennie walked up to me Im gonna get a big slap in my face I closed my eyes tight as her hand came closer to my face.

Jennie didn't slap me in fact she pulled my face crashing into her lips and brought her arms around my neck."Its perfect thank you"Jennie whispered in my ear.I hugged her looking at Jackson and looking away and back at him he nodded grabbed Jimin and left to Jungkook at the couch.

"So how's Jisoo"I asked Jennie letting go of the hug however, she didn't let go Jennie is squeezing me like a stuffed bear."Please just hold me for a while"I wrapped my arms around her waist.

 Im not complaining it's better than having an angry Nini in bed......

****************************************

Heyo people im sorry for the slow updates ive been havinng so much writers block and no school usually school gives me the inspiration to write so hope you like thisss small one that was not intended to be like 800 words