Chapter 38: Impossible

Jennie pov

I lied to my mom that I had been sick but really  I had been hiding from Lisa from everyone I don't wanna be asked question if im okay or not and i don't want to see the annoyingly hot tall girl either.Which now that i think about it I should have gone to school today Somi is probably making a move on Lisa right now.

I mean I don't care jealousy only happens for people who care about the person they deeply like and I am totally over Lisa. 

Me:Jungkook whens your next party

Jungkook: sure uh actual it's today since um something came  up 

Me: By something came up you mean Somi's party

Jungkook: Yeah im sorry everyones gonna be here tonight so you might wanna come

Me: Allright thats awesome see you their ;)

I gagged at the last thing I sent Jungkook I really don't want to go to the party but Im going to prove to myself that I can get over Lisa without any problems.

LATERRRRRRR AT THE PARTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY

Third person pov

"Do you think Jennie will show up here"Lisa asked Rosé making out with Jisoo.

"I don't know Lisa you've asked every hour yeesh"Rosé breathed out gasping for air.Lisa nodded walking away from the two love birds.There she was the girl Lisa had been asking for over 3 hours now, dancing with a guy who Lisa couldn't regonize she averted her eyes to find Jungkook stumbling around.

"Hey Kookie who is Jennie dancing with"Lisa grabbed Jungkook saving him from falling."Hey Lis"Jungkook poked Lisa's cheek."Kookie, Jennie who is she dancing with" Lisa voice  changed from her squeaky drunk hiccups to a serious and stern tone.

"Oh I hooked her up with Mino's best friends cousin Hanbin"Lisa looked at Jungkook raising her eye brows,"I mean she didn't want to be with me otherwise you know I would have"Lisa punched Jungkook square in the face.

"You idiot"Lisa yelled getting a lot of attention from drunken teen around them."Looks like someone is jealous and yet you can't handle Jennie's"Jungkook laughed earning a kick in the stomach.

"Get up lets see if you can still talk shit while your getting punched"Lisa picked up Jungkook by his collar then dropped him."You see Lisa when are you gonna realize that Jennie wants a real realationship"Jungkook to a swing at Lisa and actually hit Lisa in the face.

"Are you okay Lis your not doing anything, aww did my words finally get to you"Jungkook took another swing at the standing still Lisa.A crowd started to form and watch as Lisa's poor defending skills couldn't save her.Out of the corner of Lisa's eye was Jennie staring directly at the tall girl in that moment Lisa's nose trickled blood down Lisa tilted her head.

"No I was just wanted to get your little J hopes up"Lisa went balistic it was like she had 8 arms.

"Dont"Punch

"Ever"Punch

"Talk"punch

"Like"Punch

"That"Punch

"I bet she still could moan my name louder than she does with you"Jungkook coughed his face was too bruised you could barely tell who he was.Rosé and Jimin pushed the crowd out of the way rushing towards Lisa and Jungkook.

"Lisa stop your gonna kill him"Rosé tried getting Lisa to get off of him luckily Jimin was their to help."I DONT CARE"Lisa shouted trying to get out of Jimin's grasp BamBam ran over and hugged her super tight and walked out of the house.

"Come on buddy"Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder walking to the kitchen passing Jennie, suddenly Jungkook stopped  and said "You know she's Jealous of you"Jungkook pointed at Hanbin then walking away.

"Lili calm down"Rosé had tears forming in her eyes while for Lisa she was punching a tree getting her knuckles bloody."Lisa please"Rosé cried but Lisa just ignored her thankfully Bambam ran to them with water and a towel.

"Lisa w...w..wouldn't l...listen to me"Rosé stuttered as BamBam put his hand on Lisa's shoulder turning her whole away from the tree.Lisa's eyes were red less bloodier than her fists."Im tired Bams"Lisa hugged him,"and Im so sorry Rosie can I  crash at your place"Rosie nodded.

Jennie pov

I watched as Lisa and Rosé got into BamBam's car  and drive off  I still can't believe that fight just happened.

"How you like that, thank god the gay freak squad are gone they were ruining the vibe"Hanbin  put one arm around me while sipping his beer.I breathed in for a moment and smelled all of the alchohol I gotta find jisoo.

"Whatever being gay is awesome"I ran into Jackson who pointed towards the kitchen, I saw Jisoo in a corner just staring at the wall I aproached chu and took her hand "lets go"and I led he out of the house

**********************************************************

everyone have fun with that chapter i hope you did more to come and lets just say Jungkook and Lisa's ingjurys were minor okay....

OH OH OH

I HAVE 10 THOUSAND READS OMG

I LITTERALLY STARTED THIS BOOK A MONTH A GO  OMGGGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH

Have a good day jenlisa shippers