Chapter 16: Crazy over you

a the part 2 to chapter 15 expect a lot of povs from Jennie,Rosé,Lisa,Jisoo

Jisoo pov

"Uh thanks"I patted Rosé on the back and walked up my drive way, since me and Rosé live 1 house from each other she just walked to her house.I opened the door and fell.

How could someone be so cute when quiet I can not function right now.I looked at my phone which lock screen still has a picture of Rosé,I lost the cutest and caring girl ever Lisa wasn't kidding when she says I was an idiot for breaking up with her.

Oh right heres how me and Rosé broke up, you see I started  talking to Seulgi and she's one of a kind and I wasn't paying much attention with Rosé.She got jealous and started talking to Yeri and Joy which got me jealous you know.Who am I to sulk around I got up and sat down on my couch and started watching a kdrama. I could do acting if I wanted to imagine Kim Jisoo staring in a new Kdrama wow.

Rosé pov

I should have confessed right then and there, but I didn't even say good bye to Jisoo what the fuck is wrong with me.I just cannot stand Jisoo with Seulgi. I turn on the tv to watch some disney movies and sit.Hank my dog runs over and sits on my lap how adorable I recently got Hank and only Lisa has seen him.Little things make me wonder what could have happened if me and Jisoo stayed together I know.1 we would talk to each other 24/7 and go to every single party we can as a group, but oh well I munch on crackers and petted Hank.

Lisa pov

I was walking out of the school with Tyuzu when something caught my attention,Jennie was hugging a guy so like any curious friend I got closer. The guy lifted his head and I could clearly see who he was.

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING JISOOS

Anger started to boil in my body, so I grabbed Tyuzu hand pulling her to the car she didn't look scared or confused she just was smirking trying not to laugh.We got in the car I was ready to drive Tyuzu home when,"you know there are other ways to take out anger"I looked into her eyes it was almost as i all the dirty thoughts in her head just revealed themselves in her eyes.I widen my eyes does she really mean well, I don't want to think of Tyuzu as like my sex buddy but....

TIME:11:15 PM

Tyuzu was passed out on the bed naked, my anger was lifted from body and I looked at my phone

20 missed calls from Nini

100 text messages from Nini

Shit its 11:18 pm I can still make it before midnight but first, I ran down stairs out on my leather jacket and grab a drink Im not gonna drive over to Jennie's I will just run so I will be to exhausted to speak.Genius Lisa right here.

Jennie pov

So much for sleep I was so worried where Lisa was that I was having a nervous break down,no I don't like Lisa like that its just she's normally at least talks to me after she drops off Tyuzu. Lisa also hasn't returned any of my calls either so yeah you could say I was a bit off.

There was a sudden knock on my window so I went over and opened it.

"Mother of fucking Jisoo's Lisa!"Lisa was hanging on my window sill ledge like it was nothing, how the fuck did she climb up here.I helped her in and she stumbled on the door gasping for air while laughing.I cant tell if Lisa is drunk or just eternally dying because of hanging on a ledge.

"You want some"Lisa brought a bottle of my favorite drink that reminded me of her peach something like I said I don't know the name but I know it when I see it.Oh and Lisa was deffintly drunk she wrapped my arms around my waist, Im not saying I didn't like it it's just I haven't gotten a back hug from Lisa in a while other than that cuddle .

"Why were u with him"I was first confused by Lisa's statement then it hit me,I was hugging Kai earlier in the parking lot because he was moving, but Lisa didn't know that I smirked in my mind."So all I did was hug him"lets see how much your jealous meter is Lisa"SO!Kai cheated on you I  don't want you to get caught in his witchy witch spider web again"I shrug and sit on my bed next to Lisa.

"Well it won't happen if you protect me"I looked at her with an innocent smile,"Deal now im tired can we sleep now my compettion is in 3 days"I nodded before crawling to get in my bed sheets.

********

LLALALAALALALALA ahhhh you know I might say I work harder to get a chapter done than anyone else in the entire world but thats a like saying i have a big ego so

SUPERISSEEE i hope you like this some what longer chapter and expect 1 chaptee tomroow

....

oh who am i kidding youn guys should know by now that i lie about a lot 1 day i say i will just write one story then i wrote 2 maybe tommrow i will write 3 heheheeh