[M] Chapter 40: Sure thing [M]

Third person

"So Lisa hasn't stopped drinking plan B"Rosé looked at Bambam and jackson."Uh Im on Lisa patrol not Jennie squad"Bambam backed away slowly towards the bar.

"Jackson please"Rosé used her aeygo on Jackson , which it worked Jackson sighed and walked out the door.

30 mintues later

"Hey Rosie"Bambam slid next to her "By any chance have you seen a tall girl she goes by the name of Lisa"Bambam scratched his nape."YOU LOST LISA"Rosé raised her voice,"Well you see I turned to see Bang Chan and she was gone and -"BamBam was interrupted by a guitar toon which the toon contuied for  a minute before a figure popped on the stage.

Rosé's eyes widened and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

Rosé: Get here quickly

Jackson: Almost their

10 minutes before

"Jennie come on the better we leave now before she runs away"Jackson banged on Jennie's room door then stopped leaning on the door.Jennie opened it leaving jackson to fall on the floor."Are you sure Somi was durnk when you left"Jennie said helping up Jacson."Yes postive I think she was trying to flirt with Soojin"Jackson laughed

"Good I wont get regonized with this on"Jennie was wearing the yellow sweat shirt and shorts like the day they had a girls night screaming frozen at the top of their lungs.

Jennie pov

"Hey where's Lisa"I asked Rosé all she did was point Rosie had tears in her eyes I looked ovet where she was a girl who was wearing a black sweatshirt the hoodie partc overing her face was playing the guitar.

"I fall in love every single time I look into those eyes those eyes they never lie"

"I could tell your mine so hard that you not around"

This girls voice was so angelic and soft a tear trickled down my cheek.

"I wanna make you spend that whole day with me girl play me like a toy Im all yours to enjoy"

"Hopping this moment last forever I got no fear what so ever"

"You my one and only lover"

The stage went black I didn't see the mysterious girl  singing but I heard the toon of the guitair I didn't know we were getting a performance.

HOLY JISOO'S 

The lights turned back onto the stage and all eyes were on another girl walking up and sit next to the girl with the black hoodie the light hit her face.

IT'S JISOO

Jisoo was sitting next to this mysterious girl wow didn't know Jisoo could sing.

(Jisoo)"Roll the dice bet it twice don't think you can live a life without me"

(girl)"You can bet sweat that you know what Im best at"