Chapter 42: Euphoria

Jennie pov

Finnaly, after a long boring meetings and loads of papers work I proudly can say that Coach YG is not a coach at this school for trespassing and disrupting my enviorment. Now Im and ready to get out of this place, I say my goodbyes to Jisoo, Rosé, and the 4 J's + BamBam who are all in the gaming room I would join them but I some where to go with Lisa.I walk out the back door which is the door I use when I get more strawberries  it also leads to the parking lot.

To my surprise it was almost sundown and a certain thai girl  curled up in a ball asleep on a bench fast asleep.I smiled Lisa had told me we were going some where but the fact that she told waited for me in slightly breezy outside is cute.

I poked Lisa's adorable cheeks I could stare at this face for hours.Lisa's face scrunched up but her eyes still closed as she grabbed my hand, holding it fimmirally it was almost as if Lisa was analyzing my hand then when she recognized which hand it was Lisa's eyes fluttered open.

"Whats up baby"Lisa husked out i lifted my shoulders then dropped them.

"Why are you taking a nap out here you could have laid inside on the couches"I asked sitting next to her."We are going some where and i don't want to waste a minute"Lisa said pulling my face and kissing me pationelty for  a short amount of time if we not outside I would have complained for Lisa to keep going.

Lisa smiled and grabbed my hand guiding me through the almost empty parking lot most cars being the teachers.I froze when I saw what Lisa wanted to ride on.I started shaking my head and backing away "You know I could walk"I let go off Lisa's hand.Lisa had driven here in a yellow moter cycle how have I not noticed before we literally got here at school at the same time

"What your afraid of my bike"I nodded looking at Lisa's face which was trying so hard not to laugh.my eyes started to tear, so I closed them last thing i saw was Lisa's concerned face.I felt Lisa's hands on my cheeks"Hey i will never let anything hurt you"I could feel Lisa's hot breath on my lips I opened my eyes and Lisa was about 4 inches away from my face.neext thing I knew I was holding on to Lisa's waist driving through the city I would reccomend closing your eyes if your going at an outragous speed.

We soon arrived at the beach which is odd because I mean Lisa is a stay in person.The  sun was setting perfectly down the ocean horizine line."I though we could sink our toes into the sand"Lisa shot her hands into her pockets."I didn't know you were the romantic kind"I teased.

Lisa and I walked on the beach sometimes Lisa would steal small kisses on my forehead and take pictures of me.It was the feeling of freedom that kept me going like I could take on the world with Lisa.

Lisa pov

We were about 1 hour in our beach trip and the sun was compellty down Jennie hadn't stopped smiling since we got here I wonder if her face is tired.I could kiss her and see where it go I smacked my self for thinking that."You ok Lili"Jennie walked backwards at me I nodded.

"I hate the beach but I  stand with my toes in the sand"

A loud speaker was playing a song I think the name is sweater weather.

"touch my neck and I'll touch yours"My attention turned back to Jennie.

"You in those little hot wasted shorts "I watched as Jennie was dancing to the song ironicly she was wearing a crop top and shorts.Our eyes met it was almost as if

"She knows what I think about"

"and what I think about"

I started to walk towards Jennie slowly licking my lips, as soon as I got to her Jennie knew what was up our lips dancing on each other.

"No shirt no blouse"

I wrapped my arms around Jennie's waist pulling her closer to me  and also making the kiss deeper. Unfortunatley, Jennie pulled away from the kiss "Lisa not here"Jennie whispered I nodded grabbing her hand and taking her behind a small ice cream store.That is where we contuied our make out session If we weren't outside I would have eaten Jennie right then and there but no I had to just smile every time Jennie would let out a moan.

I could sense Jennie was tired I mean i would be so tired if all I did was sighn papers, I picked her up like a little kid and started walking to the bike eventually she rested her head on my shoulder. It was kind of like a scene in a movie where the handsome prince quits being  prince and rides away with the poor girl who lives in a little cottage, except 2 things Jennie is like the richest person I know and Im no where near being a prince.

****************************************************************************

Fun fact: The author cried while writting this story

I dont know why i shared that fact but good to know I guess anyways Im fine I was not crying over Rosé's solo coming in march I think that would have been awesome to cry over but not I was crying because of my stupid homework BUT I GOT IT ALL DONE ok im done ranting to a bunch of people who just like my stories uh 

8 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO

sad ik but maybe this story will have a sequel i can think about it...

BYE JENLISA SHIPPERS