Chapter 31: Bring out the boss bitch

Rosé pov

"What are you guys even doing here"I said closing the window."Well um we wanted to tell you dating Jisoo a second time isn't a good idea"Yeri ate some watermelon while petting Hank."You think so"I asked Joy my mind was at war about Jisoo I didn't want to open up to her if she didn't want me but I also wanted to open up to her she can just cuddle me and stay with forever.

"ROSIE"Joy yelled I muffelded her mouth with my hand quickly, after my mom walking in on my make out session with Jisoo Im thin ice with having anyone over.Hank barked I glared at who was looking  at hank who was staring into the soul of Joy.

"You were getting distracted"Joy cleared her throat, "You guys think not letting Jisoo getting into my heart is a good idea"Joy and Yeri nodded I normally don't listen to my cheer sqaud when it comes to my personal life, but since they were in my home might as well see if they have good advice.

"Okay pretend Yeri is Jisoo and try to have a normal conversation"I nodded and sat on the floor next to Yeri, Joy was whispering something in her ear.I looked around my room nothing changed I did this plenty of times just sit in my room ice and quiet thinking of whatever was happening I would usual find my way looking out the window Jisoo and Jennie are in there having a slime fight or Lisa and Jennie you know.

"ROSIE"I flinched this time I wasn't able to top the yelling I looked at Joy who had her eyes wide opened and was looking at Yeri. What the fuck Yeri yelled, I know someone yelling at someone is nothing but Yeri is so much like the nicest person in the world wouldn't hurt a fly type personailty.

"Sorry you were distractions again"I didn't even pay attention to what Yeri had to say I heard footsteps creak and walk into the bathroom.I got up slowly and quickly ran to the door I turned to see Joy and Yeri confused at me."Leave now"My voice was shaking as if holding in a burp,Joy and Yeri didn't move they just stood their.

"He's coming"

I watched as my 2 friends faces turned to fear and white as a ghost,within a minute they were gone and I was trying to fall asleep or at least seem asleep when my Father came in.'Roseanne Roseanne"He called I rolled over pretending to be asleep."Oh" I heard my Father say hsi footsteps left my room with creaking sounds I waited about 2 minutes to see i could acutally go to bed but no I couldn't.

I looked out my window and I saw Jackson climbing down from the ladder what the fuck is going on, it was 12:58 Im guessing Lisa never came so.I grabbed my jacket and opened my window, ever since I was 7 years old I would  look out the window for Jennie to see if she was there sometimes she was most of time not so much I crossed to Jennie's window.

No Jennie was not in her room but that wasn't stopping me from entering I  sat on Jennie's bed and informed myself that Jennie was in the bathroom so don't make any sudden movements when she gets out.Jennie's room was so lively but with everything red pictures of Kuma and Kqi and her younger days, something I could get my head wrapped around was the most prized posession was a yellow hoodie on her desk folded.

Why would Jennie keep a yellow anything she doesn't like it "Hey"Jennie said I turned to see a slightly confused small person in a onsie.

"Why did Jackson leave your window"I said staring at the yellow,"Why did the 2 cheerleaders enter your window"I looked at Jennie her eyes saddened and looked tired however, her fist were not one to mess with right now.

"Jackson couldn't find Lisa anywhere just in case you know she's drunk and alone"Jennie plopped onto the bed and I heard her muffled scream  into a pillow."Yeri and Joy want me to not ask Jisoo to be her girlfriend again" I sighed."What are we gonna do"Jennie said gasping for air.