Chapter 29 : The Party 2.

//I am really really sorry for not been able to update for these days. I was really busy with my office work. I used to return late and tired . I just felt so sleepy that could not write. Hope you all will forgive me for my late updates//

Alec carefully moved down the stairs carrying little Rafe in his arms. Magnus was already welcoming the guests. Max was on Magnus' arms. And he was looking the cutest as Alec and Magnus both wanted.

Alec looked at his life and his little love and smiled.

"Papppa , Bubbbaa..." utttered Rafe from Alec's arms.

Alec looked at little Rafe and said " Papa and Buba are welcoming the guests, my little heart..."

Rafe smiled looking at Alec.

Alec looked at Rafe, the ocean blue eyes meeting the ocean blue ones and smiled. Alec planted a quick kiss on Rafe's little round head.

Rafe giggled shyly.

"Alec , Sweetie...oh my god , look at you ....you are looking dapper in that suit..." said a voice.

Alec quickly picked his head up and looked at the source of that voice.

Alec saw Catarina standing in front of him with her hands on her mouth.

"I can't believe this, you are looking so handsome in that suit
...Magnus you must be careful . Your man  might get stolen tonight" said Catarina.

Magnus smiled and said " Well , my asset is mine , he could not be stolen ."

Alec looked at Magnus smiled.

Magnus winked at Alec. Alec smiled and shook his head shyly.

Rafe extended his little hands towards Catarina....

"Oh , you dear one , come to me..." said Catarina and pulled little Rafe in her arms.

Alec smiled .

"Well , Cat , I know you have gifted this suit to me. Thank you for this..." said Alec.

"I would have been ecstatic, if it was given to me by you .." said Alec.

Catarina shook her head and said " Well , I was not confident , how will you take it...that's why...you are the Inquisitor , and soon to be Consul of the Clave. "

"Catarina ,you felt in that way ??" asked Alec.

"You are my life saver .You are here that's why I could become a father . You are here , that's why Asmodeus' curse is a now a boon for me....I am thankful to you. And I liked your gift a lot. It will always be very special to me..." said Alec.

Catarina smiled .

Alec went a step forward and hugged Cat and Rafe together.

Rafe giggled getting squeezed between the adults.

Catarina smiled in Alec's embrace and said " I am glad that you liked it..."

Alec nodded.

Magnus smiled at Alec and Catarina. He was glad that both his husband and best friend are sharing a moment together.

"K.....k.......k....." uttered Rafe.

Alec and Catarina pulled apart from their hug. They both looked at little Rafe.

"K....k.....k...." uttered Rafe again.

"Oh , he is trying to utter my name..." said Catarina looking overwhelmed at Rafe.

Alec smiled and said" Oh , sweetie,she is your Aun Cat..."

Rafe gave a toothless smile.

Catarina and Alec both laughed at the cute antics of little Rafe.